Juventus need to sign at least one of them

Lavezzi is old and bad
And Isco isnt good as all of you thinks he is

Dybala - Morata - Berardi
Pogba - Gundogan
Marchisio
Sandro - Chiellini(Rugani) - Bonucci - Lichtsteiner
Buffon
This would be a dream of a team , all of them would be young enough for the three next years except for Lichtsteiner...

I dont wanna expect too much anyway , we already had a terribad mercato by selling Vidal , Pirlo and Tevez in the same summer so i dont expect too much anymore..

They need to keep Morata , Dybala and Pogba , not to sell them if they wanna be a top5 world team , not selling our best players like they did with Vidal this summer

If they still continue with their politics of selling all theirs best players and trying to get cheap deal ( Khedira for Free , Hernanes ) Juventus is gonna end like Milan AC , its not gonna work

If this summer they sell pogba ( its just a exemple ) and after they buy someone like Naingollan or Mkhitaryan for remplacement i will be totally over with this $#@!...

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Darmian Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Marchisio
Verratti Pogba ( Vidal and Sturaro on the bench )
Berardi Morata Dybala ( Pereyra and Jovetic on the bench )

My FIFA Team :cool: i know its FIFA so no one care LOL but it would be a dream team if we would have it for real
Dybala definitely isn't a winger. He is a player that likes to roam around the field. He isn't suited to a rigid position on the wing

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:tuttosport:

Then catalonia gets its independence, and Neymar says $#@! this fake country/league/mes que une $#@! then joins us on discount 25mil
exactly.

Beppe is already working on this. he made Agnelli fuck that guys wife so we have our man in Barcelona who can make sure all other offers for Neymar are refused. next step is to make sure Catalonia gets their independence, so he is selling fake Spanish passports and immigrating people to Catalonia cities who will vote. after all that, he will create a scandal because of which Barcelona will be relegated and Neymar will already have signed a precontract with Juve

:daibeppe:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
exactly.

Beppe is already working on this. he made Agnelli fuck that guys wife so we have our man in Barcelona who can make sure all other offers for Neymar are refused. next step is to make sure Catalonia gets their independence, so he is selling fake Spanish passports and immigrating people to Catalonia cities who will vote. after all that, he will create a scandal because of which Barcelona will be relegated and Neymar will already have signed a precontract with Juve

:daibeppe:
Lol fick agnelli

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Berardi
Teixeira
Gundogan

Juventus need to sign at least one of them

Lavezzi is old and bad
And Isco isnt good as all of you thinks he is

Dybala - Morata - Berardi
Pogba - Gundogan
Marchisio
Sandro - Chiellini(Rugani) - Bonucci - Lichtsteiner
Buffon
This would be a dream of a team , all of them would be young enough for the three next years except for Lichtsteiner...

I dont wanna expect too much anyway , we already had a terribad mercato by selling Vidal , Pirlo and Tevez in the same summer so i dont expect too much anymore..

They need to keep Morata , Dybala and Pogba , not to sell them if they wanna be a top5 world team , not selling our best players like they did with Vidal this summer

If they still continue with their politics of selling all theirs best players and trying to get cheap deal ( Khedira for Free , Hernanes ) Juventus is gonna end like Milan AC , its not gonna work

If this summer they sell pogba ( its just a exemple ) and after they buy someone like Naingollan or Mkhitaryan for remplacement i will be totally over with this $#@!...

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Darmian Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Marchisio
Verratti Pogba ( Vidal and Sturaro on the bench )
Berardi Morata Dybala ( Pereyra and Jovetic on the bench )

My FIFA Team :cool: i know its FIFA so no one care LOL but it would be a dream team if we would have it for real
So Isco is overrated and Berardi is startermaterial worth playing Dybala or Morata out of position? With you on the Gundogan or Texiera thing though.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Actually I agree that Isco current ability is a bit overrated but his potential and how he can perform when used right surely isnt!
Dybala shouldnt play as a winger so if we get Berardi we would need to use him in a more central position (although we could alter it so he could drift wide)

As for Pogba - Lets face it he is already a Barca player as far as it concerened... He is off to Barca this summer - Maybe a deal is already strucked and maybe it will in the coming summer

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I do not think in winter marotta will buy important player.
Next year, marotta wil only buy berardi and cuadrado.
Maybe will loan zaza to epl club if morara stay.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How many times does it have to be said that dybala isnt a goddamn fucking winger ?

He's a central supporting attacker that likes to drift left or right if there is space. Absolutely not a winger.

Allegri is developping him to become better, as a support striker. So please, pur your fucking " dybala winger fapfap" bullshit in the toilet and flush it.

Mods, can dybala winger posts be infracted under " waste of time and bandwidth" from now on ?
Thanks, these peasants dont learn otherwise

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
http://www.transfermarkt.de/douglas-augusto/profil/spieler/393621 someone knows who he is? transfermarkt.de says we are interested. @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=16129" target="_blank">PedroFlu</a> ?
Now, this guy is a very very interesting prospect. It's good to see we are alert on Brazilian market. This kid is 18 yrs old, unknown in Brazil, played a few minutes with professionals.

But he's a HUGE prospect IMO. Brillant left footed CDM/CM. Physically strong, has personality, agile, very skilled, great vision/passing/dribbling/shooting and left foot. High motor. Great personality, was the captain of Fluminense's U20. All around/box to box CM who IMO could have a very high ceilling.

By the way, Fluminense's youth ranks are probably the best in the country right now. Brazilian U20s champions this year, not beaten in 15 + games.

For something like 3/4M Fluminense would probably sell. Great, great investment IMO. Opposite to Gerson - high talent, low hype.

Other Fluminense prospects right now (already sold Kenedy to Chelsea and Gerson to Roma):

Marlon - CB - highly technical and classy ball playing CB. Fast, tall and strong. Has some concentration issues, but overall one of the top talents at the position. Good kid, well educated, seems mature, willing to improve. Roma is already all over him. Price: 5-8M.

Leo - LB - 18yrs old, watch out. Could be another very good Brazilian LB. Great offensive power.

Douglas video:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Now, this guy is a very very interesting prospect. It's good to see we are alert on Brazilian market. This kid is 18 yrs old, unknown in Brazil, played a few minutes with professionals.

But he's a HUGE prospect IMO. Brillant left footed CDM/CM. Physically strong, has personality, agile, very skilled, great vision/passing/dribbling/shooting and left foot. High motor. Great personality, was the captain of Fluminense's U20. All around/box to box CM who IMO could have a very high ceilling.

By the way, Fluminense's youth ranks are probably the best in the country right now. Brazilian U20s champions this year, not beaten in 15 + games.

For something like 3/4M Fluminense would probably sell. Great, great investment IMO. Opposite to Gerson - high talent, low hype.

Other Fluminense prospects right now (already sold Kenedy to Chelsea and Gerson to Roma):

Marlon - CB - highly technical and classy ball playing CB. Fast, tall and strong. Has some concentration issues, but overall one of the top talents at the position. Good kid, well educated, seems mature, willing to improve. Roma is already all over him. Price: 5-8M.

Leo - LB - 18yrs old, watch out. Could be another very good Brazilian LB. Great offensive power.

Douglas video:

So that's our long term Pogba replacement?

Apr 29, 2006
Obviously, unless we play Berardi as a CF, he is a like for like replacement for Dybala. I'd love them to rotate for a spot on the RWF!!!

But we still need LWF or attacking player that tends to drift to the left and has an amazing left foot.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
"Physically strong, has personality, agile, very skilled, great vision/passing/dribbling/shooting and left foot. High motor. Great personality, was the captain of Fluminense's U20. All around/box to box CM who IMO could have a very high ceilling."

So this is some kind of new midfield Messi?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I have asked for mods to ban him

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously, unless we play Berardi as a CF, he is a like for like replacement for Dybala. I'd love them to rotate for a spot on the RWF!!!

But we still need LWF or attacking player that tends to drift to the left and has an amazing left foot.
1+1=2

Start there

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
"Physically strong, has personality, agile, very skilled, great vision/passing/dribbling/shooting and left foot. High motor. Great personality, was the captain of Fluminense's U20. All around/box to box CM who IMO could have a very high ceilling."

So this is some kind of new midfield Messi?
Lol so it seems.. got a little over the board there

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, I don't know if it was already said here.

Alex Teixeira told Brazilian media, when asked about what does he know about a possible transfer, that "what I saw and what my agent told me was that Chelsea, Juventus and PSG have interest. But only Chelsea and Juventus are on actual negotiation with Shakhtar. They are 3 big clubs, I'll be happy to join any of them".

Source (portuguese): http://www.lance.com.br/futebol-int...73-milhoes-pelo-brasileiro-alex-teixeira.html

This would be a hell of a transfer by Marotta. Can't do much better than that. But he'll cost at least 35M, I guess.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Teixeira would be a great signing. He's having a good season and he's the kind of trequartista Allegri likes - quick, direct, with an eye for goal. 35M is a lot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)