Athletes and their beliefs (3 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes. And although you probably think I side with the club, I don't. I would not be particularly offended as a muslim though. I mean, what's the problem here? Muhammad does know his football? The real issue here is that it is common in a lot of Christian countries to talk that way about your club. It would be like me saying that God supports Juventus or whatever. Perhaps this is not so easy for muslims.

But still. Why would you sing it? Why bring Muhammad into a football stadium?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I like it actually. I don't see anything offensive at all. I asked you thinking you might know the meaning behind it or the origin of it.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
do you agree that Humanity is what is stopping humanity from advancing?
Bro you are saying the same thing as me, im just being more dirrect about it lol, of course its humanity that is stopping humanity, but im saying without religion then most problems for humanity go. I know that religion has done some good, but the bad out weighs it SO much, and its because of that the i reached the personal conclusion that its fucking evil and is destroying humanity and has been for thousands of year, but more prominently in the past 2000.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It originates from the fact that Muslims are getting offended easily. It's been always the same; the weakest students are being provoked by the bullies the most. If not, what does Mohammad have to do with football and more than that, with blue and white colors? :shifty:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I hope Portugal kills the Danes next month, but something tells me it's going to be the other way around given the way they've been playing under Carlos QUEERoz.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I hope Portugal kills the Danes next month, but something tells me it's going to be the other way around given the way they've been playing under Carlos QUEERoz.
Nice Vinman slang.

Shut up you evil scientologist!
I hate those Scientologist commercials they're airing nowadays. Reminds me of something out of the film Children of Men.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)