Arturo Vidal (54 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why not?!
He is still a great player and he can definitely help with our defensive duties allowing both Bentancur and Arthur to develop even further. He shouldnt cost too much and I dont think wages will be that high as well..
I think his stamina got hurt with his age and we will need someone else as well to rotate with but I still believe Vidal is quality.

- - - Updated - - -

De Jong and Fati.

The only 2 dudes I want from that team. The rest can all stay.
The problem is that even Barcelona are not that stupid to put them on the market...

I can see Fatti pushing for a starting place and I do think he might be tempted to leave for a team that can guarantee him that (Man Utd for example).
De Jong has no reason to leave as he is highly rated and Im sure his status didnt get hurt with the 8-2 defeat to Bayern Munich..

P.S - I think Barcelona are doing it all wrong as the main problem wasnt the players but their system and attitude.
When you play a team like Bayern Munich you change a bit to block their effectiveness.
Its not in Barcelona`s DNA but should they play a bit more balanced they might get a more respectable result

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He used to shine here. Man, what a beast of a player that was.

I say WAS because I have no idea if legs still hold him.

If not him, I wish we had a similar player in our team. Somebody who'd run his lugs out and be an engine of our mid.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Not too enthusiastic about him coming back unless someone takes Ramsey and it’s short term contract. But his cock blocking of Inter’s advances is downright glorious. Especially since Conte wanted him over Tonali.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Not this guy pls , he is so finished.

Even though i dislike Ramsey, I would rather have him over Vidal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Not this guy pls , he is so finished.

Even though i dislike Ramsey, I would rather have him over Vidal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He’d still outrun any of our current midfielders.

- - - Updated - - -

Not too enthusiastic about him coming back unless someone takes Ramsey and it’s short term contract. But his cock blocking of Inter’s advances is downright glorious. Especially since Conte wanted him over Tonali.
And they lost Tonali to Milan :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)