Arturo Vidal (12 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Let's stop being biased here. He wanted to leave, we get 40mil for him. When was the last time we sold for that much? People forget we built a stadium and totally revamped our squad with next to no money coming our way. And besides, players like Vidal, who aren't about flair and fancy, don't go for more than that. As much as I liked him, offensively he was pretty limited, apart from his runs in the box from time to time. Okay technically, mediocre creatively, he was all about stamina. While I'm sure he will be missed, we've replaced more important players than him before.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Let's stop being biased here. He wanted to leave, we get 40mil for him. When was the last time we sold for that much? People forget we built a stadium and totally revamped our squad with next to no money coming our way. And besides, players like Vidal, who aren't about flair and fancy, don't go for more than that. As much as I liked him, offensively he was pretty limited, apart from his runs in the box from time to time. Okay technically, mediocre creatively, he was all about stamina. While I'm sure he will be missed, we've replaced more important players than him before.
:tup:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
:sergio: :lol2:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Allegri never rated Vidal. He was 100% Conte's player. The coach was one of the reasons for Vidal to leave. Let him enjoy being toyed by Pep.
Yeah, agreed. And he will be toyed by Pep. Once Pep figures how he doesn't fit in tiki-taka he will be benched by Pierre-Emile :klin:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I hope he flops hard and his career ends in disastrous 2 years in Germany.

Thank you Vidal for everything, he was one of the players I liked the most in my whole life.

But from now on, fuck off.

We just got much weaker and Bayern got much better, it's as simple as that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)