Arturo Vidal (16 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And still I was up, and coherent, enough times to hear you bitch and moan about every misplaced pass Vidal had ever dared to make. BOOM, bitch
You're right because that was the biggest thing he needed to work on. I'm glad you pointed that out. :tup:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Oh, for sure, Cammy is good stuff. I also know that he loves Arturo... just not as much as Marchisio. :D

I'm pretty sure there were a few others, though. Not sure when people decided that we needed to become a small mentality team, and resigned themselves to Juventus having to sell our best players... to make ends meet? To buy new players? Nope, we don't need to sell anybody. We need to keep our stars, and make this deep CL run an annual thing.
Linebreak

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Vidal: 'Juventus have a dream'
By Football Italia staff

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal has described the Champions League final as 'a dream’ and says they are 'not afraid of Real Madrid’.

The Bianconeri travel to the Santiago Bernabeu on Wednesday for the second leg of their Champions League semi-final, holding a 2-1 lead.

“We have a dream and we are close to the final,” Vidal said to SportMediaset.

“We are not afraid of Real Madrid, we are a strong team that has shown it can move forward.

“Playing at the Bernabeu is difficult, but we want to progress and to do that we will play with heart.

“They will start strongly so we must be calm and level headed if we are to create chances. The important thing is that Juventus get into the Champions League final.”

The Chilean international also reflected on the Old Lady’s fourth consecutive Scudetto title but their first under Coach Massimiliano Allegri.

“It’s been the most difficult, with a new Coach and new players, but we’ve been in front from the first minute to win the Scudetto,” he said.

“Allegri has changed our way of playing compared to Conte and the team responded well on the pitch this season.

“I had some problems this year, but the important thing is to be on form at this decisive point to achieve our objectives.

“I trained twice a day to be 100%, now people have realised the sacrifice that I made.”

@Klin
@X

:delpiero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)