Arturo Vidal (27 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Am I alone at being upset hearing Vidal say Juventus was a step for him to become ready for Bayern
I can understand words like Bayern are top 3 in the world and Bayern are better than Juventus as this is not something that isnt true...
My problem with this statement is that we are a top club not a way to get to top clubs!
Bayern are top 3 in the world with Barcelona the best and Real 3rd BUT at least before we lost Vidal and Tevez we were 4th IMO
We are not a feeder club and his words makes me angry as a Juve fan!
Its nice to hear that Juve will always be in his heart but we are not a Lazio or something we are Juventus! a CL contenders not just another team competing in a competition!
Hope we get someone who can take us that step up and also hope Vidal fails there so Bayern wont become better than they are!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Where has Vidal said that Juve aren't a big club or that Bayern are a bigger club?

All I saw was him saying was that Bayern is currently a stronger team than Juve, which is hard to disagree with.

It all seems fairly bland stuff upon joining a new club.

You have to be looking for something to take offence at to be bothered by anything he's said.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Am I alone at being upset hearing Vidal say Juventus was a step for him to become ready for Bayern
I can understand words like Bayern are top 3 in the world and Bayern are better than Juventus as this is not something that isnt true...
My problem with this statement is that we are a top club not a way to get to top clubs!
Bayern are top 3 in the world with Barcelona the best and Real 3rd BUT at least before we lost Vidal and Tevez we were 4th IMO
We are not a feeder club and his words makes me angry as a Juve fan!
Its nice to hear that Juve will always be in his heart but we are not a Lazio or something we are Juventus! a CL contenders not just another team competing in a competition!
Hope we get someone who can take us that step up and also hope Vidal fails there so Bayern wont become better than they are!
Truth hurts but he is right. Even with vidal we are at least a few years away from another serious cl challenge

Mar 10, 2009
Truth hurts but he is right. Even with vidal we are at least a few years away from another serious cl challenge
is that you Conte?

Did we not finish 2nd last year?

If we kept Vidal and Tevez we would have been candidates. The problem our team has become a selling club, we've failed to convince one of our best players of our project, and told the whole world they can leave if they request it.

Expect Pogba to leave next year for sure, unless we convince him of our project

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
is that you Conte?

If we kept Vidal and Tevez we would have been candidates. The problem our team has become a selling club, we've failed to convince one of our best players of our project, and told the whole world they can leave if they request it.

last year is last year, like it or not but the exits this summer suggests it is the end of a cycle, there is absolutely no way that we will replicate our achievements of last year this coming season but the fact is Vidal is right though Bayern have a better chance of winning the CL any time soon than we do.

what project is that? sell our best players and look like idiots when trying to low ball other big clubs? no thanks marotta has fucked up already with this gotze/draxler business as it is.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
is that you Conte?

whats our project?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)