Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I said I don't have any expectations from Arthur

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.juvefc.com/what-arthur-can-bring-to-juventus/
I literally came to post this same link :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

"...however, has still managed to make 27 appearances for Barcelona, making 17 starts. Within this time, he’s successfully demonstrated that he is an elite passer of the ball with an exceptional passing range, averaging 53.3 passes per game with a sublime success rate of 91.2%. Numbers which are comparable with the man he’s often compared to in Xavi.

Arthur is an extremely capable dribbler, boasting an 83.1% success rate. What comes of extreme significance to Juventus is Arthur’s ability to dribble and progress the ball in the final third, :green: where he is able to use his dribbling ability to open up angles for himself as well as for teammates, something which Juventus have heavily lacked this season from their midfield.

While playing as a defensive midfielder for Gremio, Arthur proved to be extremely capable of playing in this position; let’s remember, it was his performances at Gremio which led to Barcelona signing him for approximately €40m. On the ball, Arthur averaged 74.1 passes per game, with a superb success rate of 93.1%, as well as managing 4.1 long balls and 0.8 key passes per game respectively. Arthur further showcased why he could successfully play in the defensive midfielder position by proving to be excellent in playing under pressure, often utilising his movement and dribbling to play his way out of danger and find a pass to a teammate.

While playing as a defensive midfielder for Gremio, Arthur made 2.4 interceptionss per game, along with 0.6 tackles per game while committing only 0.4 fouls on average. In comparison, in his final season at Napoli, Jorginho made 1.5 intercepts per game along with 1.9 tackles."

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not really if he was that good Barcelona wouldn't have let him go
If barca weren't in such deep financial shit they wouldn't have let him go more like

- - - Updated - - -

That's not how it works and I'm more interested in knowing about his characteristics. Does he offer a different style of play than our current midfielders.
In a nut shell yes

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Does he count as a non-EU signing? Spent almost 2 years in Barcelona, law says for Iberoamerican countries you need 2 years to gain nationality. It's a matter of days / weeks to fully complete those 2 years + paperwork. Transfermarkt lists him as brazilian nationality only. If he counts as a non-EU, we can get one more right?

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Their fans are upset. Every club make mistakes. Especially when they are covered with big players, barca has many midfielders and they need cash before june 30.

I mean Real sold Robben and he became one of the best in his position, Sneijder another example.
The fans are upset because there getting a 30 old pjanic and another slow old player for there team there not upset over how much a huge miss arthur is going to be.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Can we not just sack him instead? FFS.

- - - Updated - - -

the Paratici too.
Well, we should fuck them both off if they give up Sandro to bring in that piece of excrement Failerson Plumbieri, and if Fagjinho is the other midfielder coming in. Absolutely disgusting and repulsive suggestions that reek of mediocrity and lack of ambition.

Mar 3, 2014
Jorginho
Arthur---Bentancur

Mediocre at best
It’s an upgrade on what we currently have lol. Ideally you play Arthur as regista (bc from what I’ve read Barca fans suggest he is limited going forward), use Bentancur as a mezzala and bring in someone not named Jorginho who can connect the midfield and attack. Regardless of whether Bentancur or Arthur play regista you’ll need a guy who can actually make solid runs to complement them. Ramsey could fulfill that role if healthy but it is likely they’ll need to bring in 1 more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #577
    To start I'd play him in front of the D with Benta on his right.
    Who would be the one on his left? :think:

:paul:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)