Arthur - CM - Barcelona (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
Do I think that a club with 500m+ of revenue can spend 30m without selling anyone? Yes, yes I do.

Ffs the players took a paycut, we're not bankrupt. Maybe we can't spend 100m and huge wages but 50m should never be a problem no matter what.
/QUOTE]
500+ revenue is the amount of last year before the pandemic. This year we will get 400m at best, unless we win the CL. Even with paycut from players, there is not enough. We also spend 35m for Kuluevsky and likely spend 25m for Mandragora (Udinese help us by buying him for 26m two years ago, and now we need to pay back). Even last year, we also need to make the Cancelo-Danilo deals just to balance the books. And I don't think we have any cash left for big transfer, so forget Pogba or high profile players

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
500+ revenue is the amount of last year before the pandemic. This year we will get 400m at best, unless we win the CL. Even with paycut from players, there is not enough. We also spend 35m for Kuluevsky and likely spend 25m for Mandragora (Udinese help us by buying him for 26m two years ago, and now we need to pay back). Even last year, we also need to make the Cancelo-Danilo deals just to balance the books. And I don't think we have any cash left for big transfer, so forget Pogba or high profile players
I don't think that's happening after the double knee injury he just suffered. There must be a clause in the contract that addresses serious injuries.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
I don't think that's happening after the double knee injury he just suffered. There must be a clause in the contract that addresses serious injuries.
Thanks for the info. So we can postpone for one year, but next summer we will need to take him back or overpay when buying Udinese player. Sadly I don't see anyone on Udinese team are useful or have potential to be great. :sad:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Arthur is now open to talk about his departure, but still without an economic agreement. He continues to prefer to stay at Barça and will only accept a transfer if the offer is amazing both financially and in terms of sports. [RAC1]

- - - Updated - - -

Even taking new tax regulations into account ?
He's tryina milk every single penny possible.

Prolly knew weeks if not months ago he's joining Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a shame that no one at the club (or here) listens to you

Perhaps should write them a letter stating your concerns
I don't know what this means.

We aren't laffing at the club, we're laffing at you.

The club DID try to sign Haaland.

But you didn't want... Please explain yourself.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The only good news of this is that Pjanic is finally leaving! :D

The downside is we are getting what looks like a rabiot 2.0.
Hope he puts in a few YouTube worthy performances so we can then trade him out in future for players of pogba level.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
So Arthur Melo, his name makes me confused. I cant call him Arthur because I liked Juve’s Vidal too much and I dont want to be disappointed. At same time I cant call him Melo for obvious reasons.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
ah so let him party, as long as he shows up for training and puts in 100% on match days, he's entitled to a life too

- - - Updated - - -

he is good, the deal is superb for us
Agree, however if you are a public figure and your shape is related to your profession, you need to make sure noone would have double thoughts about your life style. Unfortunately for Melo, his injured record is not good at all

- - - Updated - - -

Isn’t Costa part of that clique too?
Not that I'm aware of. Besides DC spends his free time playing fornite and doing instagram lives while driving thru immobile objects

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)