Arsene Wenger's secret identity! (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yo what up Ian, guess what I'm doing.

I'm hoarding 25 resources per hour right now and my intake capacity of wastefulness increases every week.

OP
Ian
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    Yo what up Ian, guess what I'm doing.

I'm hoarding 25 resources per hour right now and my intake capacity of wastefulness increases every week.
    Lovely. I wish I could say something more appropriate, but I haven't the foggiest as to what you're saying, so I hope it's doing you well.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Lovely. I wish I could say something more appropriate, but I haven't the foggiest as to what you're saying, so I hope it's doing you well.
    :D

It's a joke regarding the only discussion I remember both of us having where you labled me and other Americans as the enemy of the world, simply for hoarding resources. It allowed me to have a good laugh with my buddy Burke here.

Apr 12, 2004
    OP
    Ian
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    :D

It's a joke regarding the only discussion I remember both of us having where you labled me and other Americans as the enemy of the world, simply for hoarding resources. It allowed me to have a good laugh with my buddy Burke here.
    Well, then good on you. You bastards are still up to your no good rotten resource hoarding, but then again, who isn't? Fuck all anyway, I'm moving to the moon. See you all in hell!:smoke:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Who the fuck are you? :D

Oh wait, you´re the only guy who Fliakis loves. :toast: I´m glad to meet you. :pint:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Burke, is that your oil slick? Damn. You got your oil slick in the coal burning smokestack I'm using to light the pilot on my stove. :(

Oh, and cheers, Ian. :D :pint:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Curious way to announce one's return, Ian rode into the old town in a two seater convertible with Vanilla Ice playing on the stereo. Joke wasn't too funny, but it made everyone come out of their house to greet him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)