Arsenal-Juve from the Clock End (1 Viewer)

OP
Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Class, what did you say to him/he say to you? He's a reserved individual, doubt he's a fan of crowds as I saw outside Highbury after the game.
    We should have met up briefly to slag Capello off.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Pete said:
    Class, what did you say to him/he say to you? He's a reserved individual, doubt he's a fan of crowds as I saw outside Highbury after the game.
    We should have met up briefly to slag Capello off.

I asked moggi to give me a hint on who hes looking to buy basically (so i could post here on the forum). The bitch laughed in my face. We were like both laughing at each other like 2 idiots. then he gave me his autogragh. then he fuct off with that other dude thats always seen sitting next to CRAPELLO, to a interview with sky Italia.

I'll be sending in my photos from the north bank shortly. Used my friends camera which was a tad useless. But i like the moggi interview photo.:D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Umm...
    I got a dozen phone calls from friends who said there was a close up of me at the end of the game, around 90 minutes.

Anyone have the game as it was broadcasted?
    Would be kinda cool for me to see, you know..

Apart from that: HEARTBREAK is a word that ought to sum the game up.
    Still, for my part, it was great to be at Highbury, obviously, due to the atmosphere and the occasion.

I still think we have a chance at Delle Alpi. Slim chance, but it's there.
    Like Buffon said: "We will have to play the perfect game."

Forza Juve

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Jem83 said:
    Umm...
    I got a dozen phone calls from friends who said there was a close up of me at the end of the game, around 90 minutes.

Anyone have the game as it was broadcasted?
    Would be kinda cool for me to see, you know..

Apart from that: HEARTBREAK is a word that ought to sum the game up.
    Still, for my part, it was great to be at Highbury, obviously, due to the atmosphere and the occasion.

I still think we have a chance at Delle Alpi. Slim chance, but it's there.
    Like Buffon said: "We will have to play the perfect game."

Forza Juve
    I have it recorded;)...and to come and think of it, IIRC there was a guy wearing a black jacket and a juve scarf and a black cap looking all nervous and kinda bitting his nails:p....was that you? If not tell me what you were wearing Ill find it for you and give you a screen shot;)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Rami said:
    I have it recorded;)...and to come and think of it, IIRC there was a guy wearing a black jacket and a juve scarf and a black cap looking all nervous and kinda bitting his nails:p....was that you? If not tell me what you were wearing Ill find it for you and give you a screen shot;)
    I was wearing a black leather jacket, I'm not sure if it was zipped up or if you could see my Juve jersey under it.

Was standing next to an Italian guy with a red hat.

If you don't find it, I'm gonna post a vid file of it all in a few days, cuz I've ordered the match on dvd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)