Arsenal Fans (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
All the French business aside, I like Arsenal. I enjoy watching their games, and dont get too upset if they lose, unlike my temper tantrums when Juve stink the place up !!

I enjoy watching Henry- so much skill and talent (damn you Moggi !!)

Also, Arsenal have a young Italian who will soon be a superstar- Arturo Lupoli

Besides, some of the guys on my soccer team are from England, and are Arsenal fans...gives us more to talk about

OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    at last Viny is on board!!
    So in ur opinion what is the reason of arsenals slump??

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
    at last Viny is on board!!
    So in ur opinion what is the reason of arsenals slump??
    When you've won as much as they have as of late, your bound for a slump

It seems to me that Henry isnt playing his best, and when he's off, the whole team seems off

They are also missing Edu and Gilberto, and these younger guys are having a little difficulty filling those shoes

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    Arsenal had an amazing year last year, but this year Chelsea have shown them up. Chelsea has been put together to win CL, EPL, etc, while Arsenal were focused on the Premiership. Chelsea is showing that the european approach is better. read Gray's sig :D

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #46
    ya but it suddenly happened after that defeat from man U...IMO i think that they should be thinking about next season and forget this one...chelsea is way ahead and seem invincible...and Arsenal never been that team that could compete in europe!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)