Arkadiusz Milik - ST - Marseille (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
These last several years we have been doing the exact same things that milan and inter were doing which kept them out of the footballing map for a very, very long time and allowed us to win all those titles practically unchallenged.

What is going on inside of our management's head?

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Absolutely disgusting signing, an absolute shitfest of a mercato. Probably the worst one I've seen us have in a decade. How the fuck is this useless injury prone cunt gonna be useful for us at all?? Don't we have Kean as a secondary #9??? Yet another loser relegated to the bench that's gonna be impossible to offload.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The then-much celebrated Kean failed as a backup.

Here's to hoping Milik does better technically, and tactically, he's a better fit in that he's a target man. If he doesn't, no loss, great risk-free terms. Unlike Kean.

We need another body or a reserve that can cover multiple roles up front esp with Cuadrado also doubling as RB. Kean is now that.

More worried about who will ever buy Kean and how we will ever offload him for a small but not significant loss than Milik, whose job will be to stand in the box after 70th minute for Kostic and Di Maria's crosses and make more room for Vlahovic when we need a goal.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to be clear, this isn't something anyone should celebrate :lol: but it's hardly rage worthy. We're obviously short on cash. Whatever we have should be (and I think is after Pellegrini left) directed at LB. They or someone just f'd up not being able to sell Rabiot on a WC year. He had multiple suitors.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
35 my friend and since 1 year a proud father. How about you?

We had a Polish keeper, thats not a real player. Milik is fine, I feel bad for him, people are giving him s*it like its his fault. Look at the record guys, he has scored consistently at every club he has played for.
A congrats man!
I’m 34 and I have two kids! The second turns one tomorrow!

but you agree milik isn’t the type we should go for?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Absolutely disgusting signing, an absolute shitfest of a mercato. Probably the worst one I've seen us have in a decade. How the fuck is this useless injury prone cunt gonna be useful for us at all?? Don't we have Kean as a secondary #9??? Yet another loser relegated to the bench that's gonna be impossible to offload.
This is like watching Darth Vader being born. :popcorn:

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
These last several years we have been doing the exact same things that milan and inter were doing which kept them out of the footballing map for a very, very long time and allowed us to win all those titles practically unchallenged.

What is going on inside of our management's head?
Let's not exaggerate. He's coming as a back up, he has ok to good statistics, he's fine. He's not an exciting signing, but for the role he's coming to occupy, he's fine.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let's not exaggerate. He's coming as a back up, he has ok to good statistics, he's fine. He's not an exciting signing, but for the role he's coming to occupy, he's fine.
Ah yes. The statistics argument. His stats were so awesome both his previous employers, vastly inferior clubs to this supposedly Elite club of ours, wanted him out.

He's injury prone (check his stats) and he might have scored 30 goals in 55 games for Marseille (oh wow - he can score against Lorient, Bolougne Di Fromage and Martinique FC) and 48 in 122 games for Napoli (see, I can do stats too). However, he's a reject and an injury prone player who stats pads against certain opponents and disappears in other games. An incredibly average striker. Even most Polish, if not all, Tuzzers don't want him here. That should tell you all you need to know.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Ah yes. The statistics argument. His stats were so awesome both his previous employers, vastly inferior clubs to this supposedly Elite club of ours, wanted him out.

He's injury prone (check his stats) and he might have scored 30 goals in 55 games for Marseille (oh wow - he can score against Lorient, Bolougne Di Fromage and Martinique FC) and 48 in 122 games for Napoli (see, I can do stats too). However, he's a reject and an injury prone player who stats pads against certain opponents and disappears in other games. An incredibly average striker. Even most Polish, if not all, Tuzzers don't want him here. That should tell you all you need to know.
Dude, he's a sub, who are you expecting? Which talented player wants to come and sit on the bench at any club? If it's a young player, they want a lot of minutes, which we won't provide here. If they are older and proven, they want a big contract, which we are unwilling to provide to a mostly sub player. You are being irrational in what you want, he'll do fine for what he's being asked to do, give a breather to Vlahovic, hold up the ball, and score some goals. There's no reason to be so down on this, who do you want, Benzema?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dude, he's a sub, who are you expecting? Which talented player wants to come and sit on the bench at any club? If it's a young player, they want a lot of minutes, which we won't provide here. If they are older and proven, they want a big contract, which we are unwilling to provide to a mostly sub player. You are being irrational in what you want, he'll do fine for what he's being asked to do, give a breather to Vlahovic, hold up the ball, and score some goals. There's no reason to be so down on this, who do you want, Benzema?
Someone better, but I guess that's irrational and too much to ask for.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tell me a name of a better player that doesn't have ridiculous wages, can hold up the ball, has better stats and is willing to sit on the bench for a lot of the games. Go on.
That's not my job now, is it? Pay me millions a year to scout, and I'll bring you 10 names, not one. Do you want to tell me that in God's glorious earth there isn't a single striker we could've acquired other than milcucks and cookies? Come on man. Who's being unreasonable now?

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
That's not my job now, is it? Pay me millions a year to scout, and I'll bring you 10 names, not one. Do you want to tell me that in God's glorious earth there isn't a single striker we could've acquired other than milcucks and cookies? Come on man. Who's being unreasonable now?
You bitch like you are being paid to do so though.

We were looking for a decent sub all mercatto long, we thought we could bring in Depay as an opportunity, but even him would be a sub once Chiesa is back. That opportunity got closed, so we go back to the original request, a sub for Vlahovic. Stop being so irrational.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)