Arjun Rampal= F. Inzaghi! (1 Viewer)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Yo Juve Mafia. The first time I saw Arjun I thought he looked a bit like S.Inzaghi more than pippo:D And the junoon guy 4 real looks the same! Arjuns chillin with my ex...

nina

Feb 18, 2001

Maybe if the guy gives Pippo the number of his fitness club :LOL:

OP
OP
JuveMafia 4Ever
Jul 18, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Wat up bro! Kya baat hain 2 pakistanis Juve fans in this forum:cap: Tu ghora jungle Denmark mai kya karaho?
Yaar Denmark is the best :p:thumb:! Mein tu Juvefan 1995 ka houn ! Davids rocks right buddie :thumb:! Aap ki tarif!?!?

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Well he's is quite tall and also not the skinniest man walking around, but he's not that well build as the guy above :D

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Davids pagal hain:fero: But he's no 1 for his aggresive play! no one comes near. My fav player is DP. I saw him play in 94 on channel 4 and was amazed. From then I was hooked to Juve, Dp and Italian football 4 life.

who are these people ??
dpforever they are indian film stars! And the girl is my ex:drool:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Well he's is quite tall and also not the skinniest man walking around, but he's not that well build as the guy above :D
eh, Chimenti is easily the biggest overall guy on the team though. Tudor is taller buit skinnier, and I don't think anyone is as thick as Chimenti. Now that we're talking about it, Chimenti needs a good nickname. I can't think of anything good though.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Now that we're talking about it, Chimenti needs a good nickname. I can't think of anything good though.
Chimi!

"Chi" is Italian for "who" and "mi" is Italian for "me"! :LOL:

Chimenti = Chimi = "whome"!

How's that for a nick! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)