Are you ready for this? (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I love matrix plot.... and i love the effects...

I want which will be the end of the story. In the end... eachone of us have doifferent tastes.

Look at Vit... she said that silent of the lambs..which is one of the most famous movies, is a crap...but she praises the Ghost Ship...which i said is a total crap.-.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #82
    i think from what i've seen in the previews (many of them), in the movie, things just got outta hand. i saw all this big machines etc, no more thrill. no more against the odds

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    i think from what i've seen in the previews (many of them), in the movie, things just got outta hand. i saw all this big machines etc, no more thrill. no more against the odds
    explain what you wanted to mean please :)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++

godfather 2 :touched: but i get what you mean ;)

It wasnt any beter imo ;)

But you're rigth Glenn, Matrix was sth extremely new, amazing, and everyne expected that next part MUST be better.
    And what more to add to such story? For me second part was good continuation of first part, and I was glad that they didnt add some odd things.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Look at Vit... she said that silent of the lambs..which is one of the most famous movies, is a crap...but she praises the Ghost Ship...which i said is a total crap.-.
    I didnt praise it, I just said, that I enjoyed it as good movie to relax, but I didnt say, that it was amazing gorgeous movie.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

I didnt praise it, I just said, that I enjoyed it as good movie to relax, but I didnt say, that it was amazing gorgeous movie.
    :angel:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Yeah of course there are exceptions of sequels better than the originals like Star Wars or LOTR just to name two, but it's really a rarity nowadays.

The Matrix when it came out blew us away cos it made us think unlike most new sci-fi movies. It had everything you wanted. The 2nd matrix was the same, no new ideas but a continuation. If it had been released as the first matrix it would have received rave reviews of how great and original it was. And my bet is that it's the same for this 3rd instalment.

The matrix will always remain a cult movie just like star wars. Do any of you really remember any decent sci-fi ala star wars in these past 10 years? Only matrix comes to my mind on first thought....it's a classic.

Btw I think you guys should open a thread for those that saw the movie and want to discuss how it ends etc...obviously put a big Notice that it has teasers etc inside so us that did not watch it yet won't come in ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Agree with you zizou..... matrix is a classic.... and i dont know why all the fuss... its the same thing as LOTR..

the 3 movies are in fact one big movie... and each one of them have the same actros...the same plot, the same everything... and nothing new, ok some monsters and so on... but all the 3 movies are great.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Yeah of course there are exceptions of sequels better than the originals like Star Wars or LOTR just to name two, but it's really a rarity nowadays.

The Matrix when it came out blew us away cos it made us think unlike most new sci-fi movies. It had everything you wanted. The 2nd matrix was the same, no new ideas but a continuation. If it had been released as the first matrix it would have received rave reviews of how great and original it was. And my bet is that it's the same for this 3rd instalment.

The matrix will always remain a cult movie just like star wars. Do any of you really remember any decent sci-fi ala star wars in these past 10 years? Only matrix comes to my mind on first thought....it's a classic.

Btw I think you guys should open a thread for those that saw the movie and want to discuss how it ends etc...obviously put a big Notice that it has teasers etc inside so us that did not watch it yet won't come in ;)

Yes to that

btw: this thread supposed to be thread about Matrix 3, people who saw it already etc ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Oh I see..I thought it was for people who have yet to see it :D

Well I can't wait...I want to be intrigued with new ideas like in the previous two.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    Yeah me too.
    I want this story to have some good end.
    I dont know what end exactly, cause somehow I'm not able to think about sth, but I really want to have good end.
    I guess sth positive would be wecome, or sth definite: end of the story, not: oh man, think by yourself, how everything finished.

And cause my fav person there is Trinity, nothing can happen to her.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    Yeah me too.
    I want this story to have some good end.
    I dont know what end exactly, cause somehow I'm not able to think about sth, but I really want to have good end.
    I guess sth positive would be wecome, or sth definite: end of the story, not: oh man, think by yourself, how everything finished.

And cause my fav person there is Trinity, nothing can happen to her.
    A friend of mine came yesterday to my house.. totally over hyped because he saw the movie...

I saw the first one with him some years ago... and we became fan of the series since that time.

He told me that the second one was not that good.. i saw the seond one of course.

But yesterday he came really excited about it... he told me some details,, but nothing important.. because i didnt let him. But in summary he sad that is full of action like the first one and very good.

If he said thay, i know that ill like it.

Jaja he told that the people in the cinema was like "ooooohhhh" and "ahhhh" with some ultra unrealistic senecs... but were cool!!.

He told me about the fight between neo and smith in the rain... but just that "i have to see it" :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)