Are Juventus Europe's best? (3 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Funny that AC Milan is not in the top 3.

I hope that Juve will score more goals in the CL, like 2 - 0 or maybe even 3 -0. And it shouldn't be a problem without conceding a goal if our defence played well. At this pave, our CL campaign will be fruitful.

Petrovich

Nov 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
It is difficult to said who is the strongest team in Europe at the moment, but IMO we are between the top three with Barcelona and Arsenal....
I wouldn't call a team who draws with Rosenborg and Panathinaikos the "best team in Europe". Far from it.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
arsenal?they suck in europe i'm afraid.

as far as european performances go i'd have to say inter as well.
They suck in europe and they are starting to suck in the premiership, too

sink sink Arsenal:devil::devil:

OP
simpson-juvefan
Aug 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    IMO playing the best football is no guarantee of winning titles!!!

I only know that we have the Coach and the team to win everything this year if we do, we will see!

FORZA JUVE!

Tifosotto

Aug 15, 2004
    -Our defence is great!! I cannot find any other team with this defence-class!
    -The midfield is very dynamic! I think Nedved, Camoranesi and the others make a very good job!
    -Our Strikers are very equalized (all one's 4goals!!) Zalagol is a very good substitute for trez! AdP had scored last matches! Ibra too...

Only Barca can keep up with us ! they are a bit better in the offense but we are better in defence! Arsenal isn't in form at the moment (last 3 matches they aren't the winners!).

I hope we will win the CL. (but with other results as always 1:0 :D )

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Ambitious Moggi Eyes Treble

In an interview with la Gazzetta dello Sport Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi revealed his team’s ambitious plans for this season.
    “With a bit of luck, we can win everything this season," said Moggi, who then added "The secret to our success? We know how to win.”

Moggi, who is considered to be the most powerful man of the Italian football world, also congratulated the coach that in just three months was able to transform Juventus from a depressed team to one of the best on the planet, Fabio Capello.

”If he’s not the best coach, he’s one of the best because he knows how to hand his teams determination and a winning mentality,” he added.

Moggi also removed Inter from the title race.

“Inter can fight for the second spot, but I doubt they can get back into first,” he said.

Juventus currently lead both the Serie A table and their Champions League group, and have yet to lose an official match this season.

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
    personally, i think juve and barcelona are THE teams of the moment (in europe).... And even those who may not like Juve will concede that Juve this season are going to be tough opponents... In seria A, Juve have the best attack (well, statistics-wise that's is) AND the best defense (2 goals conceded in ALL competitions, not including champions league qualifiers)...

In europe, even when Juve are merely winning 1-0, people will take notice... Coz they will remember that this is an italian side who have won titles with 1-0 victories before, and are capable of repeating that feat this year... We're solid, organised, and tough to break down.. AND WE ARE CONSISTENT... May not be attractive football to some, but still, this style has brought titles to Turin before...

......and to think just a few months ago, people were talking about Juventus as being a club in "crisis"....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)