Are Juventus Europe's best? (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
if we do win CL this season it'll be because of our rivals' bad form.Real have stuttered,Man Utd look very shaky even in attack,Bayern are erratic to say the least and Milan,Depor,Valencia and Arsenal have performed below par as well.

as it is Juve,Barca and Inter look the strongest to win the CL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++

i heard that Aimar got an long term injuried, is that true ???

i hope not. :down:
He missed the defeat against Defate and the draw against Inter. Probably out for quite a bit of time. Duration of th rest: Not sure.

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
if we do win CL this season it'll be because of our rivals' bad form.Real have stuttered,Man Utd look very shaky even in attack,Bayern are erratic to say the least and Milan,Depor,Valencia and Arsenal have performed below par as well.

as it is Juve,Barca and Inter look the strongest to win the CL.
You forgot Chelsea. ;)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i dunno about chelsea.they're doing well but haven't faced any quality opposition.i wouldn't be surprised if the make it to the quarters or semis though.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
They made it to the semis last season. I think they should be able to repeat it this season, depending on who they face.

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
i dunno about chelsea.they're doing well but haven't faced any quality opposition.i wouldn't be surprised if the make it to the quarters or semis though.
i'm actually quite worried about Chelsea more than any other of the english teams... They do have the quality, and the coach knows how to win titles.... And of there is actually any other team better at defending than Juventus, it is Chelsea.... 12 games in EPL, they've only conceded a mere 3 goals.....

Lets' just say don't underestimate Chelsea...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)