Anyone who miss Ibrahimovic? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Zlatan's departure was one of the few benefits I saw of us getting demoted to Serie B. Ultimately, he represented all the crap you sometimes have to put up with as a competitive team at the top level. Just dead weight on the team morale.

Take that attitude of entitlement -- combined with an inability to live up to it -- and good riddance...

Buh-BYE!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuventusFC

Oct 17, 2006
The only player i miss is Zambrotta. The players I miss less are Ibra and Vieira. Honestly I don't think that after a couple of years I will even remember that they have worn the black and white jersey. Cannavaro and Thuram were great players, but they are getting older and it was the right time so sell them while we still could get some money. Vieira and Ibra were just hirelings. So as I said the only one I really miss is Zambrotta. But I think he might miss Juve too. That Zambrotta I saw yesterday against Chelsea wasn't the one who played for Juve. I still think he made a mistake when he went to Barca.

Sep 19, 2006
JuventusFC said:
The only player i miss is Zambrotta. The players I miss less are Ibra and Vieira. Honestly I don't think that after a couple of years I will even remember that they have worn the black and white jersey. Cannavaro and Thuram were great players, but they are getting older and it was the right time so sell them while we still could get some money. Vieira and Ibra were just hirelings. So as I said the only one I really miss is Zambrotta. But I think he might miss Juve too. That Zambrotta I saw yesterday against Chelsea wasn't the one who played for Juve. I still think he made a mistake when he went to Barca.
Forza Cannavaro miss u Capitanoooo!!

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
swag said:
Zlatan's departure was one of the few benefits I saw of us getting demoted to Serie B. Ultimately, he represented all the crap you sometimes have to put up with as a competitive team at the top level. Just dead weight on the team morale.

Take that attitude of entitlement -- combined with an inability to live up to it -- and good riddance...

Buh-BYE!!!
couldnt of said it better myself, emerson said that he would of stayed with juve but the club sold him and it wasnt his deicision so my opinion have chnaged of him. im gutted that we lost zambrotta though.

Bettega'78

Apr 20, 2006
We only miss Cannavaro and Zambrotta I feel. Strange also that everyone who has left has yet to set the world alight, Capello included! As far as Ibraisabitch goes...I miss Gianluca Luppi & Marco De Marchi more!!!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Ibrahimovic is an arrogant child with a superb technique and dribbling, but he is a non-team player and is killing a team´s formation with his selfish moves and arrogant behaviour.

I don´t miss him at all. He was never Juve material.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As for what happened in the oter thread about players who left, this thread will be treated in the same fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)