Anyone have that new Adidas Euro 2004 ad? (1 Viewer)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
It has so many stars in it, like Trez, Henry, Zidane, Kahn, and more, and they basically are playing in a park, kicking the ball around, and it ends up on a truck headed to Portugal or whatever, and starts off in France, I think Trez drops it out of a window. Its pretty cool.

ANYONE got it? Thanks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
does DP on it?... we are screwed if he's not... he needs to be advertised to get to get those jerseys of ours sold.. we have invest a lot on his wages already.. :undecide:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
it was an Adidas ad .. right?.. he used to be a confirm starter on Adidas ads... now, he cant even keep the Predator brand and have to shift to F50 like other adidas newbies....

OP
ADP Timers

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    does anyone know what im talking about at all?

i saw it on fox sports world the other night here in the US. It was awesome

Jan 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
    does anyone know what im talking about at all?

i saw it on fox sports world the other night here in the US. It was awesome
    +++
    Adidas starts world-wide advertising offensive to the football EC

After Nike starts now also Adidas a global campaign on the occasion of the forthcoming football European championship in Portugal. Similarly as with the competitor also here all football Testimonials of the mark begins against each other. Star kickers such as David Beckham, Zinedine Zidane, olive punt and Michael Ballack make themselves individual on scooters created for them on the way to Lisbon. On the way they continue occasionally, in order to prove their ball arts, before it finally together on the Rossio, which bring main place in of the Portuguese metropolis. The journey of the football professionals of the title "It's Caper is accompanied musical time" by Quincy Jones, appeared 1969 on the sound TRACK of the cinema classical author "The Italian job". The campaign originates from the feather/spring of the Amsterdamer creative kreativschmiede 180 and covers beside Tv and spots in cinema also print and poster advertising. The starting signal for the campaign fell on the past weekend in Great Britain. The Commercial will have to be seen in different versions and lengths between 120 and 10 seconds. The film was produced of Small Family Business in London under the direction of Ringan Ledwidge The print and poster campaign of New Yorker photographer Jake the Chessum was converted. The budget is cared for by Carat international and PHD in London.
    +++

source: www.horizont.de
    translation by www.google.de

At least I know what you're talking about :)

OP
    ADP Timers

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    NO ONE HAS IT :(
    its like brand new, saw it on fox sports world, surely its gotta be somewhere out there on the net.

OP
    ADP Timers

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    I had a crazy dream last night about del piero and playing with the entire juventus squad in this indoor soccer game, del piero let me borrow his jersey and shit, one of many he had, and after we had desert and shit, but it was awesome.

sry just got up, and saw someone say del piero, it was on the top of my mind.

Jan 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
    I had a crazy dream last night about del piero and playing with the entire juventus squad in this indoor soccer game, del piero let me borrow his jersey and shit, one of many he had, and after we had desert and shit, but it was awesome.

sry just got up, and saw someone say del piero, it was on the top of my mind.
    :confused: what kind of drugs do you take? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)