Any Pearl Jam Fans Here (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
i am not against you. but you tend to post your opinion not in its right place.
ok, you like trance, but here we are talking about pearl jam, so no place for trance.
sorry i was rude, didnt mean it.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
you gotto admit it was pretty funny :D

so anyway back to the topic,

I remember the days of Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains all on top of their game and making wonderful grunge music.

Good times.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
My favorite Pearl Jam songs are

Rear View Mirror
Betterman
Last Exit (Damn near drove my car off the highway first time I heard it)

Go
I am Mine
Elderly woman behind the counter in a small town
Cordury
Breakerfall
Given to Fly

OP
Juve_7

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
    you gotto admit it was pretty funny :D

so anyway back to the topic,

I remember the days of Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains all on top of their game and making wonderful grunge music.

Good times.
    you can say that again my freind .... at that time Nirvana released Nivermind (masterpeice) ...pearl Jam ...ten (to me the bible of gring music) and alice in chains dirt ...an album that untill now i cant get enough of ....

did anyone of you guys get the chance to listen to anu of the bellow albums
    Mad Season ...above (an album made ny lanny staley and mike maccreddy(pearl jam + alice in chains ) great one.
    Temple of the dog .....made by sound garden and pearl jam ,,,,also a master peice.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I used to have Temple of the Dog on cassette (remember those?), but the CD has been out of print for some time.

Sacreligious as this may sound, I consider TEN to be one of their worst albums. I know that its the album that put them on the map, but it just sounds too polished for me. With the exception of Binaural, I thought that their albums got better and better with each release. I really like Riot Act a lot, and I was hoping to se them this summer, but all 4 Boston shows are sold out

Oh yes, one more thing. I thought that Soundgarden was better than any of those groups.

OP
    Juve_7

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    I loved soundgarden too ....but common man Ten actually its the album that got me into this hall seen ....did you listen to Porch you will love it ...
    there worst album by far is binoural ...love all there other work ....Riot act was like there come back for me ....they have a new double CD also that has all there b sides very nice one ....it has :
    dirty frank
    yellow led better
    last kiss
    and allot more loved it but cant remember the name of the album though as i did not buy i it yet but downloaded some songs from the net ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)