Antonio Conte (50 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Good, albeit sore, point.
I know, but I can't stand this guy since he left us and because of the way he left us... Even though I admire his passion and energy, and I will always be grateful for what he has done, I'll always call him a motherfucker and will celebrate every time he loose the game.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I know, but I can't stand this guy since he left us and because of the way he left us... Even though I admire his passion and energy, and I will always be grateful for what he has done, I'll always call him a motherfucker and will celebrate every time he loose the game.
Think of him like that girlfriend who is really into you... then one day decides you're not perfect and she just can't ... just can't ... anymore. Then she does the same thing bouncing through her next 40 boyfriends.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Inter lucked out with the way COVID changed the format of the season.

If Europa League matches were still being played during the season, they would have played a B team and crashed out as Italian teams usually do.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Conte should be in legends section.

Doesnt matter if you hate him or love him.

The guy guided us to 3 back to back back titles. Including an undefeated season and a points record season.

Doesnt matter if you like or hate the man for his decisions. His achievements speak for themselves.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)