Antonio Conte (26 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
What's the update on Conte? I've a feel Agnelli knows something about pazza inte* making the wrong decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Who the hell voted for Mourinho. Must have been the two Milan fans on this forum.
And right above that single vote poll is this multi-vote/yes-no one:

Screenshot_20200809-163639.png

Apparently we've a lot more "Milanisti"...and a few Juventini just trolling I'm sure.

And with Ancelotti, you don't even have to go that far back. This is from post Coppa defeat/resumption of Serial A:

Forgot that Ancelotti is at Everton

Put aside differences and bring that man back
In fact, yesterday I saw Mou and Lotti names being mentioned again before Pirlo was promoted. Skipped over those posts without reading further.

Never underestimate the power of Tuz. The possibilities are endless.

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What's the update on Conte? I've a feel Agnelli knows something about pazza inte* making the wrong decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently we've a lot more "Milanisti"...and a few Juventini just trolling I'm sure.

And with Ancelotti, you don't even have to go that far back. This is from post Coppa defeat/resumption of Serial A:

In fact, yesterday I saw Mou and Lotti names being mentioned again before Pirlo was promoted. Skipped over those posts without reading further.

@DAiDEViL :(

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

Where is that poll? Can you provide a link please.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)