Antonio Conte (142 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Would set us back 5 years (and not in a good way). Did people actually forget how one-dimensional his football was? Conte was all about grinding results and defending leads, even more so than Allegri. We could forget about any European success with this guy as a coach.
His first years were anything but one-dimensional we played some nice football. I wouldn't mind him for one season only but that's all, which is hardly a justification to have him i guess.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Conte wouldn't be a step back, more like a sidestep, but since we regressed heavily this season despite improving the quality of the team it could be a necessary sidestep if we don't find a more suitable option. So far he has overperformed at each team he has been in, but since our goal is pretty much the CL, he hasn't been very good in those matches so far in his career. He would reinstill some grinta into the midfield and a force us to play a more heavy press, plus probably introduce a change of formation which I feel we need. Contes 3-4-3 could work amazingly with our set of players if we manage to sign a new DM.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Conte wouldn't be a step back, more like a sidestep, but since we regressed heavily this season despite improving the quality of the team it could be a necessary sidestep if we don't find a more suitable option. So far he has overperformed at each team he has been in, but since our goal is pretty much the CL, he hasn't been very good in those matches so far in his career. He would reinstill some grinta into the midfield and a force us to play a more heavy press, plus probably introduce a change of formation which I feel we need. Contes 3-4-3 could work amazingly with our set of players if we manage to sign a new DM.
I'd rather make no changes if it's gonna be a sidestep. If Conte gets on the board, I won't hate on him, but we won't win the trophy with him.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
#Conte : priority #Juventus , will wait for black and white before making final decisions. #Roma on the upside, likes the team and met the Giallorossi, stand by with #Inter#calciomercato

#Conte : 'In June I return to the bench. I choose the project, not the budget '
No!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)