Antonio Conte (40 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I just want a change of manager, Conte is not ideal in my opinion because he's still not really proved it in Europe yet although he only had 2 seasons here so maybe a bit harsh

If I have to choose between Conte or Allegri I would pick Conte because I just want Allegri to go as I can't stand watching us play anymore

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Getting Conte back is sheer madness! I would rather keep Allegri :(
I might want someone more flashy who could get us move the ball around better but I actually rate Conte very high!
I think he will make our players bleed on the field and make them defend better.
I also think that he will use Dybala better and its not because Conte is such a great manager but because Dybala is dying for another manager to set him up better!
I still dont know if it is the Dybala we want but certainly better than this version.
IMO Conte>Allegri for us right now but I would happily skip both for Guardiola and Hag

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I genuinely think we've been cursed to go after the same manager types again and again until football ceases to exist

Having said that, this is like sitting on a 17 at blackjack. You're definitely not gonna win with what you have, but you'll probably be fucked with what you get anyway. So I guess I'll take Conte and hope he has a point to prove than another season of Allegri doing the same shit.

I don't remember half as many injuries under Conte & friends so that alone is enough for me to be ok with this

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Unfortunately, as much as I love Conte IMO he's not the right fit currently. He was the perfect manager when he took over. He brought back the hunger, desire and killer instinct that had disappeared after finishing 7th two seasons in a row. When he left I was upset, but it proved to be right. Tactically, he's not good enough at the top of Europe. I didn't want Max, but he proved that he was the right man for the Job at the time. But I think he should've gone at the end of last season. We have a team full of big names and ego's, we need someone with a track record who they will respect. Conte will scare them, but they won't respect him.

The club probably made a mistake not moving on Zidane when he was available and have paid the price. I'm not sure who the right person for the job is. Maybe Didier Deschamps, who knows???

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
#Conte : priority #Juventus , will wait for black and white before making final decisions. #Roma on the upside, likes the team and met the Giallorossi, stand by with #Inter#calciomercato

#Conte : 'In June I return to the bench. I choose the project, not the budget '

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)