Antonio Conte (23 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's how the world works, Pat. The ref made a mistake, and so did Conte. You expect the FIGC to apologize to Juve? Of course not. Conte realized he made a mistake, and unlike Allegri, he'll hopefully shut up about it after he apologized for the incident.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
It's how the world works, Pat. The ref made a mistake, and so did Conte. You expect the FIGC to apologize to Juve? Of course not. Conte realized he made a mistake, and unlike Allegri, he'll hopefully shut up about it after he apologized for the incident.
No no it's how the FIGC works, Ofcourse conte made a mistake same as Nedved did some weeks ago.
I don't expect anything from the FIGC tbh except that they wanna fuck us the moment they have the chance to do it.
So you rather see Conte doing the mourinho handcuff gestion?
I'm very sorry but we should never bend over for those people after what they did to us.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No no it's how the FIGC works, Ofcourse conte made a mistake same as Nedved did some weeks ago.
I don't expect anything from the FIGC tbh except that they wanna fuck us the moment they have the chance to do it.
So you rather see Conte doing the mourinho handcuff gestion?
I'm very sorry but we should never bend over for those people after what they did to us.
They run the league, whether we like it or not. No one is saying to bend over for them, but Conte took it too far for his own good, hence why I believe he apologized. If he hadn't done what he did, and mention it in the media, this would have worked out different for us and for him.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
In a much, much different Serie A than what we have right now.
in this serie A, teams can still sign Rossis and Bolatelli in winter transfers and can still players for at least half of the price they bought them, everyone but us...
We were a top dog then, competing with the very best in Europe, only because of top class management, now we can only crave for left overs and can only sign free agents after waiting two years...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
in this serie A, teams can still sign Rossis and Bolatelli in winter transfers and can still players for at least half of the price they bought them, everyone but us...
We were a top dog then, competing with the very best in Europe, only because of top class management, now we can only crave for left overs and can only sign free agents after waiting two years...
Is that the same Rossi you called crap a few years ago and now blamed Marotta for not signing him after 2 major surgeries on his knees?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah because Marotta has taken us down to Serie B with his signings and we dont ever qualify for Europe.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Is that the same Rossi you called crap a few years ago and now blamed Marotta for not signing him after 2 major surgeries on his knees?
:rofl:

That was fucking hilarious. Caught red handed with his shameful trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention that we don't win or lead the serie A in the process too.
No it's all illusions, we aren't seeing the :gsol: bigger picture :gsol: here. Only Cronios knows whats best for the club.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And still, it doesn't matter at all. He will just be continuing on with his same shit.
He will never change his views, he is as stubborn as a fucking mule and has been this way since I've been on the forums...you guys that have been here longer have had to suffer him even more :D

The only great thing in all of this is watching us reach our targets/objectives and watching the likes of him complaining/moaning about everything for the sake of it. Remember, Cronios knows best. He has Juventus' best interests at heart.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
he didnt kill them he used to make profit so that we can have WC starters in nearly every position, using much less funds that what Secco and Marotta have available now...
I'd have a read about Moggi and his GEA agency company. Marotta doesn't have the advantage of that to operate in the market.

Still, he buys in young players and sells them for profit, it's a pretty standard procedure. We keep the better ones and sell the rest for more than we paid for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)