Antonio Conte (30 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This will never end so long we are winning.
as long we have our massive loyal fanbase, fuckloads bigger then the italian shit they call "competition", we will allways bounce back aswel, and rape them with new scudetti

the very annoying part, is that this shit hurts us in europe, and thus, hurts everyone in italy, but they are to full of shit to realise it

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I like how Delneri was never accused of anything. They saw what Calciopoli did and are trying the same recipe again. Bunch of dumb fukcs.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
that just reminds me of how shitty footie coverage/support is. when you watch american football, basketball, or hockey, they have some sick displays like that throughout the game. ESPN does the whole live lineup thing with some EPL games but it's still not where it could be.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
that just reminds me of how shitty footie coverage/support is. when you watch american football, basketball, or hockey, they have some sick displays like that throughout the game. ESPN does the whole live lineup thing with some EPL games but it's still not where it could be.
Does that really bother you?

I'd like it if there was nothing at all to football coverage beyond showing the game itself.

If I had my way there wouldn't even be commentators during the game.

I'm quite happy with ESPN coverage here that starts two minuted before the game starts and ends two minutes after the game has finished.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)