Antonio Conte (71 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Its funny you guys make these pathetic responses cause you dont know the answer. Or do know and realise how stupid the anti conte comments were.
anti Conte comments? where exactly? we are just stating that the constant what to do telling from Conte limited players decision making and tend to force them to some errors

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why dont you infract me for writing indications instead off instance ?

Its not like you have a tendency to hold back when handing out bull$#@! infractions that makes one question why you are still a mod.
Only when you troll I will, and I wont hesitate for a second.

- - - Updated - - -

anti Conte comments? where exactly? we are just stating that the constant what to do telling from Conte limited players decision making and tend to force them to some errors
You hater you.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Conte is getting ridiculed here on a daily base. Yeah, i agree he left at a bad moment, but thanks to euromax no damage has been done.

Thing is, if we trow around comments like "10 dollar at a 100dollar restaurant", i'd join in on those.
But when we are talking coaching and tactics, this guy is excellent, and if you want to undermine that, be sure to have the correct arguments.

Conte was extremely rigid on the runlines and pressure zones of his players, and corrected them during play. Yup true.
Allegri is extremely strict on the positionning of his defence, and the offensive runs from every player. During play he's often correction positionning.
So basically, they are both hammering down on tactical stuff before the game, and correct it during the game. Difference is that Conte comments on passing, where allegri comments on positionning. Both limit decision making and can force to errors.

The truth is, when your defenders have poor vision(conte situation) or tactical awareness (allegri's situation), this usually does more good then bad.
Its how Allegri puts such good defences with pathetic individually skilled players. And he guards over their position and controll of space.

One can name the example of caceres giving a bad pass. Another one could say we were creating nothing against athletico cause Allegri kept his players to their positions and conservatine runlines and limited forward runs.

Thing is, Conte shouts that to the players with the vision of a peasant. He however will not tell Pirlo who to pass to. Just like Allegri tells marchisio his position once, and unless it has to chance, wont shout at him again cause he's executing his orders exactly

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So do I.

Silly people are seeing us play sides who park the buss, wich is our weakness, and having trouble scoring.

With Allegri as coach, i'd welcome very much playing teams who want to make the play, and leave space behind the ball when doing so. Its against these teams we'll excell

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
no-one even mentioned Allegri yet you come up with getting him in the discussion and comparing him to Conte when both are very different. 1st, you dont know what Allegri is commenting on them (except dai dai dai, but that knows everyone). so please dont speak as if you know. 2nd are you seriously comparing Contes yelling with that of Allegri? because then i would question even if you are watching our games. while one is constantly by the sideline and passionalty yells every time a player receives the ball and is restricting him from finding the best solution himself by telling where the ball MUST go, the other is somewhat different. Allegri is a better tactician that Conte so he will do most of his preparation and telling pre game. during the game, he often decides to correct some tactical mistakes but he isnt in any way restricting our build up play like Conte did. setting a defense wasnt really our problem to begin with. we were to static and too restricted in the offensive game, thats why we were so predictable. Allegri changed that by giving players more freedom on decision making and you can see how we have a better and all around offensive game this season

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Andries :touched:

It's like seeing an old friend from school. I was a Mod even before you were banned couple of times. :D

Forum looks weak with our boy in India.

Sal, sorry but I had to greet my friend. :D
It's not the same without him. It is also a constant reminder that we are now responsible adults, which is not really my cup of tea.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Apart from the group stage exit last season, Conte's managerial tenure with Juve was fantastic,
especially when you consider where they were when he took charge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 61)