Antonio Conte (138 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Unlike Wenger we have very limited competition domestically.

And if we can't even get out of the CL groups, why on earth is the coppa not high up in our list of objectives

You shouldn't turn your nose up at realistic trophy opportunities when at the same time, remind everybody about our financial situation and how we can not yet compete with Europes finest.

That's exactly what the board and Conte are doing.

On one hand "The CL is a dream"

On the other hand "Let's forget about this domestic cup"

No, let's not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
People crapping on about Conte not being the right man for the job, if he wins us "only" 3 Scudetti in a row :lol:

Meanwhile, Fergie started his United career without any silverware for the first 5 years, and Wenger hasn't won anything since 2005.

Spolit, fickle, impatient fans. God love them.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Conte is very,very good coach.The thing with him that pisses me off is his false promises.I understand that maybe he dont think that Coppa shoiuld be one of his priorities.And thats okay if he thinks so.But why the fuck he states in his statements that Coppa is a very important target for him and that he wants to win it and after that"dedication" he plays with the second team.
Another issue.When he saw that the things arent going good for us why the fuck he waits until 80 minute to make a sub?Okay Roma scored in 79 minute but for other matches.He usually makes the changes late.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Conte is very,very good coach.The thing with him that pisses me off is his false promises.I understand that maybe he dont think that Coppa shoiuld be one of his priorities.And thats okay if he thinks so.But why the fuck he states in his statements that Coppa is a very important target for him and that he wants to win it and after that"dedication" he plays with the second team.
Another issue.When he saw that the things arent going good for us why the fuck he waits until 80 minute to make a sub?Okay Roma scored in 79 minute but for other matches.He usually makes the changes late.
What do you expect him to say? "Fuck this useless waste of time tournament?"…he has to give the impression that it's an important game, when deep down, the only competition that means anything to them at the moment is Serie A (and CL again next season)

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiled, fickle, impatient fans with 20/20 hindsight
Armchair experts.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What do you expect him to say? "$#@! this useless waste of time tournament?"…he has to give the impression that it's an important game, when deep down, the only competition that means anything to them at the moment is Serie A (and CL again next season)

- - - Updated - - -

C'mon he can gave his mindgame statements much,much better. He promised that "Juve will do utmost to win this cup"."Still make history" by winning Serie A,Coppa an EL.That were not just words.With second team?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
What do you expect him to say? "$#@! this useless waste of time tournament?"…he has to give the impression that it's an important game, when deep down, the only competition that means anything to them at the moment is Serie A (and CL again next season)

- - - Updated - - -

Armchair experts.
Yup

This is why Zach treats you all like the pieces of human garbage that you all are. He sees the spoiled fans for what they are and calls them out on their "hurr durr 4-3-3" and crap tactical knowledge.

His ban is hurting this place. Zach would clean the house with these ignorant fans if he was here now

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It took Roma until the 74th minute with their first choice squad to score a goal against what was essentially a 2nd team Juve squad last night on their own home pitch, where a clear goal by Peluso was disallowed to boot.

Although I am frustrated with the loss, I don't see whtat the real problem is here.

Heaven help us all if/when Conte decides to leave.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yup

This is why Zach treats you all like the pieces of human garbage that you all are. He sees the spoiled fans for what they are and calls them out on their "hurr durr 4-3-3" and crap tactical knowledge.

His ban is hurting this place. Zach would clean the house with these ignorant fans if he was here now
Fine lets make a plead for Zach to came back and clean all us ignorant fans that we are because we are not satisfied that our coach played the second best team in the league with a second team.How do we dare to criticize him.He cant be criticized .Just fine words for him.Ever.Does not matter if we lose the game or win.Even when he subs the players at 87 minute when we a goal down.Just applauding for him.Everything else seems to be a reaction of a ignorant and spoiled fan ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)