Antonio Conte - Manager - Siena (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero90

Why do people think we could bring back Giovinco?! Parma have the option to buy him.. And they would use that option even if they where going down to Serie B.. Wake up damit!
Parma have the option to buy 50 % of his contract. Nothing more or less!! That means in any case that we still have at least 50 % of his rights so Conte could bring him back if he wants!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We could bribe them not to take the option up by throwing them an "Amauri"

For those that don't know what this is, its a rare lump of dense material, with high value due to "phenomenal" hair.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Melo - Pirlo - Marchisio

Pastore - Giovinco

Matri​

Sounds realistic and good to me. Pastore and Giovinco would do wonders for our offense with their creativity just behind a lone and lucky striker. Pirlo could make those wonderful passes and Marchisio can finally become this box to box midfielder we've always knew he could be.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Melo - Pirlo - Marchisio

Pastore - Giovinco

Matri​

Sounds realistic and good to me. Pastore and Giovinco would do wonders for our offense with their creativity just behind a lone and lucky striker. Pirlo could make those wonderful passes and Marchisio can finally become this box to box midfielder we've always knew he could be.
That is absolutely lovely. :)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Bastos and Krasic?

It can happen though, because I dont know Contes tactical flexibility. I hope he has some to show us.
no I meant about the selling of Felipe Melo, I'm broken by that. I like Melo a lot, I reckon he has a certain winner mentality, I remember the Lazio game how he red carded Ledesma which won is the game in the end. Far from top class material but I'd like to have him around.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If we don't significantly upgrade the squad, as in two world class players and two strong fullbacks, I wouldn't be surprised to finish with fewer points than this season.

I don't like the sound of Conte's tactics at all.
You read everywhere Conte here, Conte there, Conte done deal...then Pirlo's a done deal, we want Pastore...Something's not right. I don't see him change that 4-2-4 formation for Juve and I see us just go for one WC player like Agüero.

or our board still don't get it and remain mid table competent or there's a surprise new coach. I hope it's the latter but from our past results since 06 it's the 1st option. :mad:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
no I meant about the selling of Felipe Melo, I'm broken by that. I like Melo a lot, I reckon he has a certain winner mentality, I remember the Lazio game how he red carded Ledesma which won is the game in the end. Far from top class material but I'd like to have him around.
yeah he has a winning mentality but he also blows his top too often. I'd rather have someone more stable to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)