anti-injury/stop dem muscle injuries NOW thread (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
No start for Ogbonna please, damn go we have a choice? Just thinking of those moments he has in the back were his feet are cemented to the floor. @Zacheryah

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
you forgot "bananas"....

..:rndh:
I know. Considering i got a straight ban for trying to be funny with a racist remark about Boateng, i stuck to facts about Ogbonna.

he is incredibly unintelligent.

I wonder how it feels for Buffon. We used to have an intellectual black man, Thuram (who's known to be pretty intelligent), and now he's shouting at something that can barely remember its own name.

You can just see the "derp" in his facial expression

No start for Ogbonna please, damn go we have a choice? Just thinking of those moments he has in the back were his feet are cemented to the floor. @Zacheryah
4312NoOgbonna

Sounds nice

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I know. Considering i got a straight ban for trying to be funny with a racist remark about Boateng, i stuck to facts about Ogbonna.

he is incredibly unintelligent.

I wonder how it feels for Buffon. We used to have an intellectual black man, Thuram (who's known to be pretty intelligent), and now he's shouting at something that can barely remember its own name.

You can just see the "derp" in his facial expression
Only that there wasn't even a trace of a joke in that post, just racism.

And I just wanna say that if any of our white players would lack concentraion or football intelligence, his skin colour wouldn't even come up. As would any intellectual white players we've had in the past.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Only that there wasn't even a trace of a joke in that post, just racism.

And I just wanna say that if any of our white players would lack concentraion or football intelligence, his skin colour wouldn't even come up. As would any intellectual white players we've had in the past.
I didnt call him that because i agree with the racist background, i did because i find it funny. For me its as offensive as saying "roflbonna". With the exception that there is actually truth at Ogbonna beeing hilariously bad.

The second thing is about your own standard. white caucasian. Meaning everything that differentiates from it, can be remarked. People will remark the black just as quickly, as they would remark a ginger for example. Same as packing some muscle had nearly anyone who got angry at me say stuff about roiding or something. Its okay

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I will now have a nightmare of Messi running past Ogbonna, scoring a goal and celebrating it, before Ogbonna pulls his trademark dumbshit face going "uh, what happen , where is ball, i hungry"
I like you Zach, but this semi-racist shit is getting really old. Just drop it, man :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)