Anti government rally in Syria (1 Viewer)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
It's not the same demonstration as the ones happening in other countries...
It's happened because a policeman called a citizen "7mar" (A donkey), and the guy replied back to the policeman so he was beaten up by that policeman and two other who came in support of the policeman! :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Yeah, I saw it before afew days.

What is your opinion about the girl called Tal Al-Maluhi? She is arrested and accused of being CIA agent when she was only 17. Does that make sense for you, Rami?

OP
RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yeah, I saw it before afew days.

What is your opinion about the girl called Tal Al-Maluhi? She is arrested and accused of being CIA agent when she was only 17. Does that make sense for you, Rami?
    I know nothing about this peace of news, Abed!
    When did it happen? Do you have a link?

And what do you mean by "Does that make sense" because I didn't get you there!

OP
    RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    http://www.alwatan.sy/dindex.php?idn=96357

I mean that do you see this story as a logical justification for arresting a teeneager girl?
    According to the news, she was arrested when she was over 18 years old... she was 17 when she leaked the info...
    The story itself is unbelievable... but who knows where the truth lies...
    Don't forget that the so called "Emergency Law" (I'm not sure of if it's what's called in English) is still active in Syria (and this is alone is nonsense...)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    If the Libyans can oust Gedaffi, then God willing the Syrians can overthrow that other idiot Bashar.
    Alla yesma3 mennak. All these criminals should be hanged naked. Sorry, not naked, I would never eat again or have any appetite for food if I see Gaddafi naked.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    The slower Gedaffi's death the better, unfortunately he'll probably run off to Cuba like the little bitch that he is.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    It's not the same demonstration as the ones happening in other countries...
    It's happened because a policeman called a citizen "7mar" (A donkey), and the guy replied back to the policeman so he was beaten up by that policeman and two other who came in support of the policeman! :shifty:

"La ilaha illal llah, la ilaha illal lah"

Shou khas? :sergio:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    According to the news, she was arrested when she was over 18 years old... she was 17 when she leaked the info...
    Don't forget that the so called "Emergency Law" (I'm not sure of if it's what's called in English) is still active in Syria (and this is alone is nonsense...)

u too have that :D:D my god i thought we were the only country in the world which had that lovable law in action.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    They call it "Marshall Law" here. Pretty much the government can impose curfews, pull people in for interrogations, and do a number of bad things just because they feel like it.

Jun 13, 2007
    "La ilaha illal llah, la ilaha illal lah"

Shou khas? :sergio:
    It just means that; in the end, no matter how fucked up human beings are, justice will be served by God.

Or the second and more plausible option is that they have nothing else memorized so it's always good to go back to the ever so famous 'God is the Greatest.'

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    u too have that :D:D my god i thought we were the only country in the world which had that lovable law in action.
    I think Syria has been the country that is under that law for the longest period of time in the region at least. I think it is applied there since 1963 or something like that.

OP
    RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #19
    Of course we do :D We couldn't have left you alone in this shit, Ahmed :D

They call it "Marshall Law" here. Pretty much the government can impose curfews, pull people in for interrogations, and do a number of bad things just because they feel like it.
    :tup: Thanks for the clarification.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)