Anime (6 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
But watching cartoons was entertaining in 1st grade... not at 22 years old.

But depends on what you watch. I don't go watch a children's movie, and say "hey all movies must be boring because I watched a kid's movie. No, I would say that this kid's movie is not what appeals to me so I should watch another movie"

I don't watch shows that are directed towards 6 year olds. I watch shows which are directed at older viewers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But depends on what you watch. I don't go watch a children's movie, and say "hey all movies must be boring because I watched a kid's movie. No, I would say that this kid's movie is not what appeals to me so I should watch another movie"

I don't watch shows that are directed towards 6 year olds. I watch shows which are directed at older viewers.
But they're just still so weird. And the fact that they're still cartoons by definition really doesn't look good.

Sep 26, 2007
I associate Anime/Cartoons with immaturity and most females find immaturity as a turn off. I hate any type of cartoons in general. I know things like Family Guy don't necessarily seem like Anime to most people here but I have said time and time again I will never even date a guy who watches it. I would say 90% of the females I know I agree with me. They just hope their guy grows out of the phase.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I associate Anime/Cartoons with immaturity and most females find immaturity as a turn off. I hate any type of cartoons in general. I know things like Family Guy don't necessarily seem like Anime to most people here but I have said time and time again I will never even date a guy who watches it. I would say 90% of the females I know I agree with me. They just hope their guy grows out of the phase.
You are definitely not alone in this regard, btw.

Take it from someone who actually has been allowed within 10 meters of a real, live woman (which leaves out a lot of posters here :shifty:).

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
There is so much wrong in what you believe that it actually hurts my brain when I think about it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
she is not right, and neither are you. But don't mind me, go ahead and live in this shallow, quick to judge, world of yours if it makes you sleep better at night.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Terrible attempt at defending yourself right there.

Oh and people, if you really don't like this thread, then stay out of it. Simple as that. Let us, the people who enjoy this stuff, get back on topic.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Terrible attempt at defending yourself right there.

Oh and people, if you really don't like this thread, then stay out of it. Simple as that. Let us, the people who enjoy this stuff, get back on topic.
But that's the only real point you presented in that post. You called me shallow, quick to judge, etc, even though that probably isn't the case. Your anime addiction has nothing to do with my inability to sleep.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
But that's the only real point you presented in that post. You called me shallow, quick to judge, etc, even though that probably isn't the case. Your anime addiction has nothing to do with my inability to sleep.
No, I was right, you are quick to judge, and you proved it in claiming that I am addicted to anime, which is untrue. Thanks for saving me the effort in proving my case.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No, I was right, you are quick to judge, and you proved it in claiming that I am addicted to anime, which is untrue. Thanks for saving me the effort in proving my case.
Perhaps it's not an addiction, but you still obviously love it, thus why you're arguing so intently.

But the moral of the story is... anime blows. And if you want to get a good girl that is actually pretty, I suggest you stop watching it, or become gay for another anime lover.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
what a ridiculous and narrow minded comment.
It isn't narrow-minded whatsoever. Anime is crap. What is the problem... can't watch stuff such as the Departed or Friends or any other material that is based on REAL characters?

It's cartoonist bullshit that you like, and I cannot respect it because it's either for small children or people who don't like living in the real world. You like being fake, Lion?

OP
GordoDeCentral

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #138
    It isn't narrow-minded whatsoever. Anime is crap. What is the problem... can't watch stuff such as the Departed or Friends or any other material that is based on REAL characters?

It's cartoonist bullshit that you like, and I cannot respect it because it's either for small children or people who don't like living in the real world. You like being fake, Lion?
    hehehe friends and the departed is based on real characters!! take it easy on the guy, one is free to like what he may. Your contention btw is really ridiculous next stop is to ask people to admire photographs instead paintings.

As for the BULLSHIT, i dont expect any less haters abound ;)

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007

You have no idea how stupid you look right now, but it's something that I am willing to disregard because I like you as a poster, and I don't want to make you look any more ridiculous than you are right now.

So I ask you nicely, while I am in a good mood, drop this issue :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    hehehe friends and the departed is based on real characters!! take it easy on the guy, one is free to like what he may. Your contention btw is really ridiculous next stop is to ask people to admire photographs instead paintings.

As for the BULLSHIT, i dont expect any less haters abound ;)
    But dude, these are cartoons. They're cartoons!

And yes, friends and the departed are based on REAL characters because they are REAL actors, not some fucking subpar drawing. And your nonsense about photos is really pretty funny because these are actually about real people as well, not cartoons.

But hey, whatever you guys. Go ahead and love your cartoons... nothing wrong with loving cartoons and making all the girls go yuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)