Android (6 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i really like how huawei/honor flagships are build. beautiful, quality phones. too bad they are using on-screen buttons, and no custom roms are available for most huawei devices.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
You get tired of custom roms, thats for when youre a student and have all the time in the world, later on you don't have the time nor the will to mess around with that.

And this is from someone who mush have changed 20 custom roms on my Optimus 2X and Galaxy S1. Now I just want a phone that works well without me doing anything :D

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i already got burned once when sony fucked me over big time with a buggy update which they never cared to fix. i could have given my kidney for an unlocked bootloader that time. i learned my lesson: no more phones without proper customer support (which includes the possibility to freely flash a custom rom.)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
You get tired of custom roms, thats for when youre a student and have all the time in the world, later on you don't have the time nor the will to mess around with that.

And this is from someone who mush have changed 20 custom roms on my Optimus 2X and Galaxy S1. Now I just want a phone that works well without me doing anything :D
I second this. However I would never be able to use a phone without Root access. And lately its been a PIA to find just that the right specs.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
official
Android 7.0, Nougat
http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/android-7-nougat-when-do-you-get-it/
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Samsung Galaxy S7 Active
Samsung Galaxy Note 7
Samsung Galaxy J3
LG G5
LG V10
LG G4
LG V20
HTC 10
HTC One A9
HTC One M9
OnePlus 3
OnePlus X
OnePlus 2
OnePlus 1
Sony Xperia Z3+
Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet
Sony Xperia Z5
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
Sony Xperia X
Sony Xperia XA
Sony Xperia XA Ultra
Sony Xperia X Performance

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,588
    I have just ordered and Elephone P9000

I really don't know what I am expecting.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,591
    Why???

Meizu or Xiaomi are always better choice from chinese brands.
    I have actually cancelled the order just after I posted and looked thoroughly on Xiaomi. Meizu you say? Do they have a 5.5" display with dual SIM?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I have just ordered and Elephone P9000

I really don't know what I am expecting.
    I don't know about that one but P6000 was decent at best.

Meizu and Huawei are better imo, but even the expensive versions of those bug out sometimes. I'd put Xiaomi on the third place and Elephone behind all of them.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,593
    I don't know about that one but P6000 was decent at best.

Meizu and Huawei are better imo, but even the expensive versions of those bug out sometimes. I'd put Xiaomi on the third place and Elephone behind all of them.
    Huawei are great but are in a totally different product class otherwise I would have gotten one already.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,595
    I saw Meizu mentioned :boh: I don't think they are any different compared to Huawei but I might be wrong.
    I am sorry, I meant to say price class, they are probably the same product class but the price is a huge difference, Huawei are just a bit cheaper than Samsung.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
    I have actually cancelled the order just after I posted and looked thoroughly on Xiaomi. Meizu you say? Do they have a 5.5" display with dual SIM?
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 PRO is excellent choice in every way: procesor, battery, support, in that price range. It is 5.5" and I think it has dual SIM (second one is SD card-SIM in same time, so u can use only one of that)
    Meizu also have similar phones, if u look for 5.5" search for "Note" in their name. For example Meizu m3 note pro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)