Andrea Pirlo (16 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Pirlo doesn’t need the garbage hardware that FIFA hands out. We all know what greatness he achieved with us and how he did it this past year.

Forza Jesus

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Iker Casillas – Dani Alves, Gerard Pique, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo – Xabi Alonso, Xavi, Andres Iniesta – Lionel Messi, Radamel Falcao, Cristiano Ronaldo

Team of the year
What the fuck???? I just noticed that all of them are from Primera! How is that even possible?? What is the fucking criteria for choosing the players in this team? Fucking Messi...he is making Pique and Alves look like WC players. Give me Lahm and last season's Barzagli any day of the fucking week. I havent watched as many Barca games as i watched Juve's but im 100% sure that Pique couldn't have been as flawless as Barzagli was last season.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The Pique inclusion just jumps to th eye when u see it.

Fuckin bullshit.
He is just knows how to play with shakira´s hips nowadays-

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The Pique inclusion just jumps to th eye when u see it.

$#@!in bull$#@!.
He is just knows how to play with shakira´s hips nowadays-
Even Bonucci shits on this fucker! I really can't understand this. Xabi, Alves and Pique just dont deserve this, simple as that. I watched Real a lot last year and i can say that Ozil deserved this 10 times more than Xabi. Lahm is classes above Alves and i wont even start naming defenders that were better than Pique last season.

Mar 30, 2006
What the $#@!???? I just noticed that all of them are from Primera! How is that even possible?? What is the $#@!ing criteria for choosing the players in this team? $#@!ing Messi...he is making Pique and Alves look like WC players. Give me Lahm and last season's Barzagli any day of the $#@!ing week. I havent watched as many Barca games as i watched Juve's but im 100% sure that Pique couldn't have been as flawless as Barzagli was last season.
Pique was actually dropped from the Barca starting line up for a period for Mascherano as a CB. So How me made it into that line up is beyond me. If anything Chiellini, Barzagli and Bonucci should be the 3 defenders given their best defense in europe for Juve and Italy making the Euro final.

Alves also has no place in the team.

frick

Apr 4, 2010

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i don't give a shit about this PES ranking at all..... all i want is that this guy wins the CL with us, and everyone hates us like we used to be hated back in the 90's.. fuck messi and ronaldo and the whole teams in the world as long they aren't a juventus players. respected players will all always be respected.. but just to see the best 2 defenders in the world chiellini and Barzagli aka best 'Defense in Europe' out of this fu@cked up XI team.. just pure bull$hit!!
chiellini barzagli and pirlo are the best in their places right now end of story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)