Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (4 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
Marotta on Aquilani: he is a player of value. When the time is right we will do all we can to redeem our option to buy him.

on Pirlo: it's normal that such a player who is going to be out of contract be linked to big clubs but there's no truth in these rumours.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
IF he comes, I don't believe he will. He'll have to reduce his wages and I hope he comes as a sub. I would still not sign Aquilani at 16 Million though.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
So far its only Gazetta coming out with this news? I don't trust that paper for a bit so it could be bullshit.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
They seem determined, it's the fourth time they mention it but I won't buy this news. It woud'nt make sense at all to go for Pirlo.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think we got Pepe as a utility player and Martinez was just a big misjudgement.
Still letting Trez go was the most idiotic thing which the one-eyed fucker has done though.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck this shit!

Pirlo can go fuck himself, have butt sex with Gattuso, and suck Seedorf's deck for all I care.

Just stay the fuck away from Juventus, you washed up turd.

andriy

GIMME THAT HOT SAUCE!
Jun 23, 2009
Fuck this shit!

Pirlo can go fuck himself, have butt sex with Gattuso, and suck Seedorf's deck for all I care.

Just stay the fuck away from Juventus, you washed up turd.
Keep it classy.

Anyway, even though Pirlo is old, he can still contribute something, I feel so anyway. I dont think his game has EVER been much about speed or quickness, which is usually what goes with age, his vision and passing are still there. He distributed the ball and he can still do that if he has other good players around him; which is a problem right now. But I do wish we were going for younger targets... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)