Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (4 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
Pirlo'que
2010/11 Italian Serie A
GAMES GOALS ASSISTS SHOTS
14 1 3 13

Aquadigitalman
2010/11 Italian Serie A
GAMES GOALS ASSISTS SHOTS
23 2 3 39

i think Alberto need to stop this shots on goal -_-

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

There was a time when I would put Pirlo in just about any "dream team" formation I could think of. Those times are gone though.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:agree:

Even today, Pirlo is still one of the best passers of the ball in the game.
i am surprised how early his peak came, and that he declined so much at his current age.
just compare to nedved, at pirlo's current age he was totally brutal

He is the best passer in the game, better then xavi was and will ever be.

much more important to his team then categorically overrated iniesta.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i don't really understand that someone is actually rating the performance of pirlo lower then aquilanis...

if you follow juve enough you would actually see that aquilani does very few killer passes (he does not even attempt them often enough), while pirlo . . .

but it's useless, because some don't get it and come with the injury/age-card here neglecting the fact that seemingly we are ok with fielding an even older del piero in a position which would actually be even more dependent on age and athleticism... in midfield the experience and correct positioning is way more important... two things aquilani does not have and there is no need in arguing about the passing skills from pirlo which will probably never reached by aquilani. i like aquilani, but he did not even improve his game in the last 4 years and the lethargic displays show me that he is not even realizing that he better should get his ass off the ground, because wasn't it for the weak italian team he would not start for his country at all

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Smokescreen to lower Aquilani's price, surely.

I think Pirlo will get his contract renewed....eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)