Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (5 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedvěd

Buffon

Beck Bonucci Chiellini Ceglie

Melo Pirlo

Krasic Aquilani Marchisio

Matri​

Sexy!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
if aquaman does not step up his game until the end of the season and there is noone better available for CM then i think a pirlo with reduced wages would be an OK deal, if we take him to get a shorttime fix until we get someone younger with quality.

the point that aquaman has 5 years or more in him may sound sensible, but i'd prefer 2 years of proven quality (pirlo) over 5 years of inconsistent, invisible performances of someone who probably will get injured the next day and miss half the season.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Pirlo is not quality anymore, to me at least.

Once he was a World Class player and one of the best players doing that job but this old Pirlo shows 10% of his old self. IMO he should be avoided at this point.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
poli and cigarini are both unproven (even more than aquaman) so they would be a bad replacement.

aquilani is just too lethargic on the pitch and does not get involved enough. from a regista i demand more involvement. often he just walks slowly on the pitch like having a walk in the park instead of running into spaces to be able to receive a ball from his team mates.

often melo does better in demanding the ball, but we all know that he is often suspended and may have a psycho-day again and then we are totally clueless on how to get the ball to the front.

what's the current form of d'agostino ? i don't follow him anymore, but at least he makes himself available

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
poli and cigarini are both unproven (even more than aquaman) so they would be a bad replacement.

aquilani is just too lethargic on the pitch and does not get involved enough. from a regista i demand more involvement. often he just walks slowly on the pitch like having a walk in the park instead of running into spaces to be able to receive a ball from his team mates.

often melo does better in demanding the ball, but we all know that he is often suspended and may have a psycho-day again and then we are totally clueless on how to get the ball to the front.

what's the current form of d'agostino ? i don't follow him anymore, but at least he makes himself available
Cigarini as an Aquaman sub/Sissoko replacement would be wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)