Andrea Barzagli (14 Viewers)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Evans was very good last year to be honest but for anyone who watches football Buffon and Juventus full backline should be nailed on that team sheet first.
The only way Juventus are going to get world wide recognition like they did in the 90's is by doing something big in the Champions League.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He seems to be deceptively fast the big man. Faster than Bonbon and Chiello.

- - - Updated - - -

The only way Juventus are going to get world wide recognition like they did in the 90's is by doing something big in the Champions League.
True that. The EPL world has already forgotten us since the Chelsea game. They can maybe remember Pirlo's name.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
buffon and chiellini and barzagli is the best Defensive core in the world right now.. and licht is on top 3 rb's hands down.. this is must be a joke.. anyway we will remember Barzagli as an underrated soldier.. u deserve better than that Barza but what CAN we do in such playstation world :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He seems to be deceptively fast the big man. Faster than Bonbon and Chiello.
Not sure if his top speed would be greatly ahead of that of the others, but Barzagli is much faster through the turn than the other two.

Actually, I'm not sure how fast Bonucci is on the turn, because I've never seen him try to. He always goes for the tackle/foul instead.

Speed on the turn is enormously useful for a CB.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Not sure if his top speed would be greatly ahead of that of the others, but Barzagli is much faster through the turn than the other two.

Actually, I'm not sure how fast Bonucci is on the turn, because I've never seen him try to. He always goes for the tackle/foul instead.

Speed on the turn is enomously useful for a CB.
This made me :lol:
So true!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)