Andrea Barzagli (9 Viewers)

Nov 17, 2012
To think he was only bought for 500,000 euros... Wolfsburg most be kicking themselves! He's become so reliable, consistent, steadfast and resilient in defense in his time here, a true asset to the Bianconeri! Between that sprint with Hazard, and that barnstorming run he made earlier in the year (who was it against? I can't recall), but he does have this capacity to astonish from time to time... Love it! Forza Barzagli!!

He is just pure class. Makes defending a joy to watch.
Between him and Chiello, I fell that Juve are fortunate in possessing the last vestiges of old school Italian defensive artistry, science, tactical astuteness and raw ability. These two have the spirit of Gentile, Scirea, Baresi, Maldini, Costacurta, Carrera, Cannavaro and Nesta, coursing through their veins!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Big, Barrel Chested Andrew.

- - - Updated - - -

To think he was only bought for 500,000 euros... Wolfsburg most be kicking themselves! He's become so reliable, consistent, steadfast and resilient in defense in his time here, a true asset to the Bianconeri! Between that sprint with Hazard, and that barnstorming run he made earlier in the year (who was it against? I can't recall), but he does have this capacity to astonish from time to time... Love it! Forza Barzagli!!

Between him and Chiello, I fell that Juve are fortunate in possessing the last vestiges of old school Italian defensive artistry, science, tactical astuteness and raw ability. These two have the spirit of Gentile, Scirea, Baresi, Maldini, Costacurta, Carrera, Cannavaro and Nesta, coursing through their veins!
T'was against Roma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)