Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (42 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don’t know what any of that means
bro we should make a shitcoin, then with profits buy juventus from agnelli and rename it juventuz :spliff::spliff:
yeah im baked

- - - Updated - - -

Can we agree that the Agnelli blood line was polluted somewhere between Gianni and Andrea?

Just compare photos of both men at their peaks.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn’t be surprised tbh
his wife cheated with pool boy

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
bro we should make a shitcoin, then with profits buy juventus from agnelli and rename it juventuz :spliff::spliff:
yeah im baked

- - - Updated - - -

his wife cheated with pool boy
Juventus is the shitcoin Bro. We should use a deformed version of our retarded sellout new logo.

We can call the coin JuShitSu = Juventus + Shit + Jujitsu (because it resembles our style of play)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Today I was watching CS Go tournament, some guys from my country (Black News Eagle) made into top16 best teams in the world, and I’ve gota say it’s been years since I enjoyed Juve game this much .

While I was watching cs go , all the time there was tension,adrenaline and everything while our matches (and most of the football games nowadays) are super boring.

I remember when Agnelli said we need superleague otherwise new generation won’t bother watching some boring football matches, they’ll watch E-Gaming , and i have to say i agree 100% .

I enjoyed alot Real vs City , but I don’t give a fuck watching Real vs Mallorca , or City vs Aston Villa .

Lately I didn’t even watch our matches , don’t know what’s happening but football is becoming really boring,specially when you compare to games like CS Go , one would argue even when you compare to Fifa (e-game)

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Everything went downhill since he started his Super Liga project, he cares more about that than Juve. Its time to go If you ask me, he doesn't even raise his fucking voice after the whole fucking that was done from the refs this season.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Look at this Casanova

- - - Updated - - -

And they play BEPs. What a cringe club

- - - Updated - - -

He deserved all the jeering and more

Last edited:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Facts are Agnelli has done a terrible job of running this club over the last 4 years. He’s made snap judgment calls, given no stability at management level and been completely directionless.

from the position we are in the fans have every right to boo him. The super league was as well planned as the ‘project’ he has in mind here. Would not be sad to see him move on. Fans have every right to boo him for his careless recklessness

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I really have low expectations for the next year. The Marotta sudden sacking along with the Ronaldo signing really started a shit spiral that is only worsening...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I respect what he did at the beginning and the success we had after but he was really lost his touch this last number of seasons.

Now is the time for changes at the club he really has to change something or pass the torch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)