Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (30 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The FiGC are going to punish us and no team in Serie A will want to have any dealings with us.

De Laurentiis and Lotito will now have more clout in the league.

What a shit show
On what grounds? Lets not get into a panic mode. We have never intended to leave Serie A. This false narrative obviously took roots everywhere. It wasnt national league vs SL, but CL vs SL.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Just win the CL ffs.

No one preventing you from winning these CL finals.

What I say now is very controversial, but I'm quite sure most of you lot wouldn't want these changes if you won the CL in 2015 and 2017.

I understand Serie A is frustrating, but this is not the solution, at least for now. The future maybe, but not now.

Winning CL? Stop it spoilt sport, you make it sound so easy. We've been trying for over 25 years. We're the biggest chockers.

I agree a lot of the pro superleague reaction is based on how things have panned out for us in Europe and Italy, the later being more recently. Admittedly I'm the same, I think superleague sucks the whole anti relegation throws me off but at the same time I find it unfair how EPL is miles ahead financially. I was actually rooting for superleague only because of the reaction close to home and the fact our supreme leader who we owe so much to it's the main man pushing it.

In a few years the likes of Burnley will be pulling more revenue than us and not much later they'll be overtaking you too. Change is needed though and at the minute just like EPL fans we've started to rationalize what's wrong as well, me included. It just sucks to be the one sitting in the classroom mocked at for supporting a team belonging to the farmer's league, we are probably the most infamous club out there and I guess we've been accustomed to it, that stigma lowers one self esteem and turns someone into they really aint. The Elite and arrogant Elite ( EPL) don't wanna lose their power and money.

I just wish Agnelli and Perez thought this through properly because while the idea wasn't bad, nothing wrong in separation, the elitist setup really went too far. We became who we loathed and as a result lost it all.

Also Elvins cool, his just passionate, a victim of our european mediocrity.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
On what grounds? Lets not get into a panic mode. We have never intended to leave Serie A. This false narrative obviously took roots everywhere. It wasnt national league vs SL, but CL vs SL.
On the grounds that Agnelli decided to spring a plan on everyone that directly harms Serie A and everyone concerned. Than was an arrogant about it to other Serie A presidents.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I love Agnelli and have defended him throughout the good and bad times but this is incredibly embarrassing. He got played by English clubs and UEFA. I predict he'll resign soon as well. Cannot represent Juve when he destroyed all bridges with the UEFA president.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
On the grounds that Agnelli decided to spring a plan on everyone that directly harms Serie A and everyone concerned. Than was an arrogant about it to other Serie A presidents.
It didnt harm Serie A. And being arrogant is no ground.

- - - Updated - - -

I love Agnelli and have defended him throughout the good and bad times but this is incredibly embarrassing. He got played by English clubs and UEFA. I predict he'll resign soon as well. Cannot represent Juve when he destroyed all bridges with the UEFA president.
Prolly yes, the sensible thing after such fiasco would be resignation.

- - - Updated - - -

What an awful past few years for this club

the consequences from this failed coup may end up worse than calciopoli
Really? U expect us to lose sponsors, get expelled, star players leaving, no european football?

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Yeah, calm down a minute, harm the Serie A and everyone concerned? Jeez, he could pull that twice a year for 30 years straight and still won't harm the Serie A and everyone concerned the way that Serie A and everyone concerned harmed us in last 16 years alone...

That's a shit argument and a waaay overreaction, seriously...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

It didnt harm Serie A. And being arrogant is no ground.

- - - Updated - - -

Prolly yes, the sensible thing after such fiasco would be resignation.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? U expect us to lose sponsors, get expelled, star players leaving, no european football?
I fully expect penalization with long standing consequences

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah, calm down a minute, harm the Serie A and everyone concerned? Jeez, he could pull that twice a year for 30 years straight and still won't harm the Serie A and everyone concerned the way that Serie A and everyone concerned harmed us in last 16 years alone...

That's a shit argument and a waaay overreaction, seriously...
obvious overreaction ofc

All these clubs got tons of publicity. This has been the most followed story over the last few days. Lets see what happens once the dust settles down.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
AA has lost the plot after 2017. He has become a collosal d-bag with distorted long term vision for Juve.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)