Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (32 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Your Lord Tici actually PAID money to bring Sarri to this club. One killer move that has set this club back by a couple of years and also wasted Ronaldo's prime years.
Tell me if Marotta's moves or his coaching appointments for that matter have had as devastating an effect such as this.
Inter lost a lot of CL money because Marrota signed Conte ....bad decision indeed

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Agnelli needs to have the balls to fire all three of them - no amount of swapping or playing musical chairs is going to change anything. As long as we have Pirlo as coach, Tootsie as a glorified scout parading as a sporting director and Bozo doing whatever the fuck it is he does (or doesn't do), we're only going to regress further.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
marotta did not lead this team to 9 straight league titles. What a way to absolute discredit the rest of the management, past managers and players :howler:

I guess people forget that Marotta also lead us to a 7th place finish and recommended DelNeri
Marotta was the brains of this operation. That much is blatantly obvious by now.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
No thanks to AA who hired Pirlo ... it was avoidable decision...even if Sarri stays ( am not defending him) we could won this league
I know the mention of the name Sarri will trigger a lot of people but I also believe this. We won the scudetto with Sarri with a team that absolutely did not fit him. Adding Arthur, McKennie, and Chiesa are godsends to his style of football. We would have won the scudetto this year, definitely not the CL, but pretty sure we would be on top in Serie A.

We basically mismatched the team and Sarri, then made the squad more to his liking but fired him.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
pre covid finances were a tiny bit different though
look at our wage bill post covid:

Cristiano Ronaldo - €31m
Matthijs de Ligt - €8m
Paulo Dybala - €7.3m
Adrien Rabiot - €7m
Aaron Ramsey - €7m
Leonardo Bonucci - €6.5m
Wojciech Szczesny - €6.5m
Alex Sandro - €6m
Arthur Melo - €5m
Alvaro Morata - €5m
Federico Chiesa - €5m
Juan Cuadrado - €5m
Federico Bernardeschi - €4m
Danilo - €4m
Giorgio Chiellini - €3.5m
Rodrigo Bentancur - €3m
Weston McKennie - €3m
Dejan Kulusevski - €3m
Merih Demiral - €1.8m
Gianluigi Buffon - €1.5m
The guy responsible for all the results - €1.5m
Carlo Pinsoglio - €0.3m
Gianluca Frabotta - €0.1m

no way finances was the reason, that's just poor poor poor management from Agnelli if true. Atletico can afford to make Simeone be the best paid coach in the world and their team salary bill is half of ours.

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
look at our wage bill post covid:

Cristiano Ronaldo - €31m
Matthijs de Ligt - €8m
Paulo Dybala - €7.3m
Adrien Rabiot - €7m
Aaron Ramsey - €7m
Leonardo Bonucci - €6.5m
Wojciech Szczesny - €6.5m
Alex Sandro - €6m
Arthur Melo - €5m
Alvaro Morata - €5m
Federico Chiesa - €5m
Juan Cuadrado - €5m
Federico Bernardeschi - €4m
Danilo - €4m
Giorgio Chiellini - €3.5m
Rodrigo Bentancur - €3m
Weston McKennie - €3m
Dejan Kulusevski - €3m
Merih Demiral - €1.8m
Gianluigi Buffon - €1.5m
The guy responsible for all the results - €1.5m
Carlo Pinsoglio - €0.3m
Gianluca Frabotta - €0.1m

no way finances was the reason, that's just poor poor poor management from Agnelli if true. Atletico can afford to make Simeone be the best paid coach in the world and their team salary bill is half of ours.
I think those numbers are a bit off but man, what a joke this salary list is...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 26)