Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (27 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Did you forget about the last 9 years?
Who is talking about past years? im talking about our present.

But if u want to try, i can recall him and the rest of the board neglecting our midfield needs since the MVPP dissapeared.

Agnelli has been overall positive, but his glaring flaws in the past 5 years are making is pay now. He needs to step up or we will be on a debacle soon

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

But if u want to try, i can recall him and the rest of the board neglecting our midfield needs since the MVPP dissapeared.

Agnelli has been overall positive, but his glaring flaws in the past 5 years are making is pay now. He needs to step up or we will be on a debacle soon
the real problem is that we lack someone like Marotta.
Experienced and so on.
We let Paratici ruin us financially speaking and now what? sell the all team and replace?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Whats the point of bumping this thread and saying his head in Ferrari?

Is that your way of saying he made some mistakes? Okay, and...?

Lol at him neglecting our midfield. This is the kneejerking I'm talking about.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
the real problem is that we lack someone like Marotta.
Experienced and so on.
We let Paratici ruin us financially speaking and now what? sell the all team and replace?
:ratcafe:
Did you see the revenue statement in 2020?
Why do you think our revenue soared in that time , because now the decrease is obviously because of covid?

And you actually advocating for the one who butchered our midfield ,in the begining ,signed higuain for 90 million, extended khedira , brought back Bonnucci etc.
These deals are still crippling us financially.
(Berna 40 million, de sciglio ,Rugano ,costa ,pjaca )

Paratici is at fault for a bunch a things but ruining us financially? That's a good one.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
:ratcafe:
Did you see the revenue statement in 2020?
Why do you think our revenue soared in that time , because now the decrease is obviously because of covid?
And you actually advocating for the one who butchered our midfield ,in the begining ,signed higuain for 90 million, extended khedira , brought back Bonnucci etc.
Paratici is at fault for a bunch a things but ruining us financially? That's a good one.
Rabiot,Ramsey
Kulu 45m
Chiesa 60m
Morata 50m

Our revenue can as good as possible but our books are always in red and we're relying on Under23 and few kids to stay alive.
Havent you noticed?
Those trades to cover up holes like Pjanic and Cancelo

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Rabiot,Ramsey
Kulu 45m
Chiesa 60m
Morata 50m

Our revenue can as good as possible but our books are always in red and we're relying on Under23 and few kids to stay alive.
Havent you noticed?
Those trades to cover up holes like Pjanic and Cancelo
Chiesa looks like a great transfer
Morata didn't disappoint.
Kulu could potentially turn good too.
Also the cancelo and pjanic trades have started to look great also.

You can blame tici for having a hand in changing Max .
You can blame him for rabiot and Ramsey ,or for failing to provide adequate depth , but not for those things stated above.
You can also blame him for failing to address the midfield problem.

Didn't you noticed inda's -107 million loss at the end of last year?
Now you can say beppe is crippling inda financially just as you can say tici does juve

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Chiesa looks like a great transfer
Morata didn't disappoint.
Kulu could potentially turn good too.
Also the cancelo and pjanic trades have started to look great also.

You can blame tici for having a hand in changing Max .
You can blame him for rabiot and Ramsey ,or for failing to provide adequate depth , but not for those things stated above.

Didn't you noticed inda's -107 million loss at the end of last year?
Now you can say beppe is crippling inda financially just as you can say tici does juve
Point is in a covid situation this is madness....
We made -90m but selling/trading players for 165m! giving and taking favours in trade of young players + Pjanic

Now beside DeLigt and Demiral which player could we sell for real money if we needed/wanted to?
Getting a profit I mean...

Inter has lot of them. Lautaro,Barella,Hakimi,Skriniar,Lukaku,Eriksen without the likes of Bastoni and Brozovic

Could we say the same?

Now Inter has other problems such as fake-internal sponsorships that's gonna disappear once Suning sell Inter (and they're trying to sell) and expiring debt to pay

But Marotta brought in players that added value to the team.
Now if we wanted to do so could we say the same for Chiesa,Kulusevski,Morata,Rabiot and Ramsey?
The only ones are McKennie,Demiral and DeLigt that's it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Whats the point of bumping this thread and saying his head in Ferrari?

Is that your way of saying he made some mistakes? Okay, and...?

Lol at him neglecting our midfield. This is the kneejerking I'm talking about.
Okay and what? That he MUST focus on fixing the course of this ship if he doesnt want to throw away all what he did in the past. What else.

He is not the same andrea of the first years and i dont know whats goign on with him letting a lot of mistakes happen in the team.

I dont know what are you on, but the lack of clear ideas of his leadership are evident.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Point is in a covid situation this is madness....
We made -90m but selling/trading players for 165m! giving and taking favours in trade of young players + Pjanic

Now beside DeLigt and Demiral which player could we sell for real money if we needed/wanted to?
Getting a profit I mean...

Inter has lot of them. Lautaro,Barella,Hakimi,Skriniar,Lukaku,Eriksen without the likes of Bastoni and Brozovic

Could we say the same?

Now Inter has other problems such as fake-internal sponsorships that's gonna disappear once Suning sell Inter (and they're trying to sell) and expiring debt to pay

But Marotta brought in players that added value to the team.
Now if we wanted to do so could we say the same for Chiesa,Kulusevski,Morata,Rabiot and Ramsey?
The only ones are McKennie,Demiral and DeLigt that's it.
Again you seem to confuse things .
Lukaku is never going to be worth 82 million again.
Barella and hakimi are great transfers .
Eriksen is a flop. No one wants to pay money to get him or his wages ( that's a marotta special). They already tried to get rid of him.
The rest of the players you mentioned were already there .

Also juve has demiral ,chiesa ,de ligt, mckennie , kullusevsky and Arthur if they want to sell someone.(I'm including players that were bought when marotta wasn't here).
Also I can say that Danilo in his current form can fetch a decent sum .

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Okay and what? That he MUST focus on fixing the course of this ship if he doesnt want to throw away all what he did in the past. What else.

He is not the same andrea of the first years and i dont know whats goign on with him letting a lot of mistakes happen in the team.

I dont know what are you on, but the lack of clear ideas of his leadership are evident.
Yes he has work to do but this sky is falling shit is too much, as typical and expected it is

I'm surprised no one has called for Igor Tudor's head yet

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
good luck finding buyers for Kulu and Chiesa for more than what we paid them
But has tici crippled us financially or hasn't ?
That's where we started .
And if he did then what has beppe done to inda ?

Why not say just fire tici and bring in a new director.
Like that carnevalli guy from sasuolo ,for example.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
But has tici crippled us financially or hasn't ?
That's where we started .
And if he did then what has beppe done to inda ?

Why not say just fire tici and bring in a new director.
Like that carnevalli guy from sasuolo ,for example.
I'm not for firing Paratici I'm for making him do he is good at! Scouting. That's it! nothing more nothing less.
HE isn't fit for top managerial spots

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Call Allegri, reserve him for summer and ask if he'd be ready to come in 2 weeks if things go really bad in Serie A and 2nd leg against Porto. If we don't have the salary space, sacrifice Ramsey for a youngster on low wages in summer, a proper coach is more important than a mid backup.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The only saving grace is we're still somewhat financially stable unlike clubs like Barca who are screwed both on and off the pitch.

But some of the decisions we've taken over the past few years have been very Barca-esque. We went from a stable well run club to a stagnating mess that's lost it's identity.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The only saving grace is we're still somewhat financially stable unlike clubs like Barca who are screwed both on and off the pitch.

But some of the decisions we've taken over the past few years have been very Barca-esque. We went from a stable well run club to a stagnating mess that's lost it's identity.
We need more italiens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)