Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (53 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
from marotta and allegri to tici and sarri/pirlo

firing marotta is okay if you get carnevali or the former monaco/lille guy campos. firing allegri after 5 years is risky either way, but less risky if you avoid hiring a southern jackass or a complete rookie

if you fire a key member of your team be sure to have a proper replacement mate

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I bet this situation hurts him a lot. Hope he somehow finds a way to change things for the better.
Needs to be a leader and admit he made a mistake. Stop listening to the advice from Paratici and Nedved on coaches and use his head, he is a smart guy.

The Pirlo appointment was so needlessly reckless. Take a step back and make a sensible choice to steady the ship because we have ben going backwards for a long time now.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
He’s the first one to praise for our revival and he’s the first one to blame for our current situation and blaming anyone before him is delusional in my view

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Needs to be a leader and admit he made a mistake. Stop listening to the advice from Paratici and Nedved on coaches and use his head, he is a smart guy.

The Pirlo appointment was so needlessly reckless. Take a step back and make a sensible choice to steady the ship because we have ben going backwards for a long time now.
I think Pirlo was appointed directly by him, Tici and Pavel didn want him, Tici even wanted Sarri to stay if I am not wrong.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
We'll never know exactly what happened, but things clearly started going wrong when Marotta had to leave. That, coupled with signing Ronaldo, started our downfall imo. Fairly slowly in the beginning, but things really speeded up last season. One asinine decision after the next.

Just compare where we were 3 years ago vs today. It's insane.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Failing to qualify for the CL would be a disaster. Financially it would cripple us for the next several years. We could almost certainly say goodby to Ronaldo and we would find ourselves under pressure to make another big sale

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Call Max. We're not even midway through the season yet and only 7 points behind, 10th Scudetto is still reachable if we get it together fast.
Why would Max want to return to a job that willingly terminated him for an inferior replacement?

Sarri was clearly the better option for the club that's why they fired Max in favor of him. Sarri has better ideas, fresh perspective, and so many credits to his name. Remember?

Why are people so quick to forget?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Failing to qualify for the CL would be a disaster. Financially it would cripple us for the next several years. We could almost certainly say goodby to Ronaldo and we would find ourselves under pressure to make another big sale
I know this is a particularly difficult situation to find ourselfs in but there's really no way we ain't getting into the top 4 at the very least, i reckon we might even give the merdas a late scare towards the end if we get a bit lucky, but yeah, i sure understand there's every reason to be pessimistic atm, less than a month ago nobody would have seriously thought we'd be out of the title race by January either and here we are.... football is full of surprises indeed, but what you are mentioning would be something that even we couldn't accomplish with the squad we have(as flawed as it is) because others will struggle too as it's still a long season and overall we are better equipped regardless of who is coaching the team, could also say that on the (unusual) bright side it's hard to imagine we might do even worst in Serie A than we've been doing so far, it's only January, mercatto is open, key players returning too so who knows.

Let's just be a tad bit more optimistic though ey, still a long way to go untill it's all over. :tup:

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018
It's easy then. Ronaldo and de Ligt out, Barzagli and Matri in.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Why would Max want to return to a job that willingly terminated him for an inferior replacement?

Sarri was clearly the better option for the club that's why they fired Max in favor of him. Sarri has better ideas, fresh perspective, and so many credits to his name. Remember?

Why are people so quick to forget?
There are probably between 10-12 clubs Max would accept to coach, it seems that he wants to be paid a top level salary and compete at the highest level, otherwise he'd be employed already after claiming he's ready to work last summer. Chances are around 3-4 of those 10-12 clubs will change managers between now and the start of next season. If I'm Max and Juve called me with an offer, I'd definitely pick up the phone, I wouldnt want my 2 year sabbatical to turn into a 3 year sabbatical.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Even with Rabiot, Bonbon, Berna, Bentancur, Frabotta?
Those players with the exception of Frabotta would start for most Serie A teams. Some of these players have mentally checked out at Juventus but I'd bet someone like Berna or Rabiot would be useful elsewhere.

We still have by far the best squad in Italy. When you see teams like Milan build an identity with scraps, rejects and kids, you really start to wonder if it's solely a squad quality issue.

Hopefully all the senior players leave and take Pirlo along with them. We need to create a new set of leaders. It won't happen in the presence of old, washed up senatori.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)