Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (126 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
come on man, we played in CL finals with Pjanic-Khedira
3 years then :D

We have regressed massively since then.

2018 --> losing 0-3 at home to Madrid, but almost making a comeback. CL QFs

2019 --> Individual brilliance of Ronaldo allowed us to overcome ATM. We fall to a young Ajax side in the QFs --> meek and feeble, our journey ends at the QF stage, yet again, but to a vastly inferior opponent with far more limited resources.

2020 --> Toothless display against Lyon --> an embarrassing and humiliating exit in the round of 16 imminent.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
3 years then :D

We have regressed massively since then.

2018 --> losing 0-3 at home to Madrid, but almost making a comeback. CL QFs

2019 --> Individual brilliance of Ronaldo allowed us to overcome ATM. We fall to a young Ajax side in the QFs --> meek and feeble, our journey ends at the QF stage, yet again, but to a vastly inferior opponent with far more limited resources.

2020 --> Toothless display against Lyon --> an embarrassing and humiliating exit in the round of 16 imminent.
I don't know if or how much we regressed in 2018 (those Madrid games were just weird), but our decline has been truly impressive ever since we signed CR7 :snoop:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Nedved doesn't have to go, just needs to be put in his place. If he doesn't like it then fire him.

I don't know any other VP that meddles in transfers and stuff this much. Usually those people closest to the President are club ambassadors, strong figureheads.

If Nedved leaves mend the bridge with Del Piero, see if Lippi would like that role and go with them two.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What's that? And whats wrong with tactics?
Our general attitude and disposition before the game perhaps. I think that's what he means. We had already lost the game before it started because we didn't approach the game in the right manner. It didn't help that our players weren't match fit and the fact we have a chain smoking clown parading as a coach on our bench.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Our general attitude and disposition before the game perhaps. I think that's what he means. We had already lost the game before it started because we didn't approach the game in the right manner. It didn't help that our players weren't match fit and the fact we have a chain smoking clown parading as a coach on our bench.
Ok, I see a problem. I'm an idiot and was thinking for some reason about CL final with Real. That's why I'm on tuz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)