Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (57 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Meanwhile at Juve:

- two players don't seem to want to come back, I guess Higuain makes sense if his mom is sick.
- Chiellini is going full retard for a new book pissing everyone off, which is fine cuz they deserved it anyway
-selling what we though would be our best CM to Barca but no signs of one coming in "yet"

clamoroso

Oct 23, 2011
Does that number represent anything? It's great that we are making a huge profit from selling/purchasing players, but take out the purchases of Ronaldo and De Ligt and those numbers make us look like we are a club that purely operates from selling players. Don't get me wrong, i don't want to discredit the amazing work management has done over the years, but i wouldn't put too much emphasis on this particular number.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Does that number represent anything? It's great that we are making a huge profit from selling/purchasing players, but take out the purchases of Ronaldo and De Ligt and those numbers make us look like we are a club that purely operates from selling players. Don't get me wrong, i don't want to discredit the amazing work management has done over the years, but i wouldn't put too much emphasis on this particular number.
I believe we are at 600mln+ including players sale.

Oct 23, 2011
step the fuck in before its too late. He didn't manage last summer well when he entrusted the other two bums, but he can't possibly think this is going anywhere with Sarri right? As things stand now we ARE going to lose the scudetto to a far more inferior team, and we WILL crash out the CL against fucking Lyon.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I wonder if it hurts Agnelli to watch this team as much as it hurts us. How can you not go to the team training grounds after yesterdays match and not send everyone to hell? Do they forget what happened the previous game? Do they always sleep over before acting? Are they blinded by some positive things they see on the training pitch and get consumed by some false sense of optimism? Dybala or CR7 or Douglas Costa will do some amazing step overs and the management thinks "Shit, we got this, we dont need anything else".

We are getting complacent, we keep making the wrong decisions. Lets inter be a lesson to all of us and how they went from tripleta to not being able to win a single trophy in 10 fucking years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 48)