Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (61 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Sorry, boss, but you fucked up big time and ruined what world class level professionals helped you create. Admit your mistake and react.

And if your closest advisors adviced you to take that decision, I love Pavel, but if it was him who suggested that pathetic chimpanzee then Pavel is not vice pres material and should go too...

React now and give people they money for their tickets for the derby, thats also pathetic...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Increasing ticket prices just because we have Ronaldo. Then you realize Chain Smoking Cancer is the coach, the team plays like shit and can't muster a single shot on target or score a goal against fucking Lyon.

Why would people go watch this shit? If I were a Juventus season ticket holder, I'd demand a fucking refund and sue for aggravation and negligence.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Increasing ticket prices just because we have Ronaldo. Then you realize Chain Smoking Cancer is the coach, the team plays like shit and can't muster a single shot on target or score a goal against fucking Lyon.

Why would people go watch this shit? If I were a Juventus season ticket holder, I'd demand a fucking refund and sue for aggravation and negligence.
The Koreans in the Summer friendly sued for mental distress

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If we get knocked out by Lyon, we will lose dozens of millions so he is to blame as well. President is as succesful as people around him who run day to day operations and recently he surrounded himself with mediocrity.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
“I have great respect for everything that Atalanta are doing, but without international history and thanks to just one great season, they had direct access into the primary European club competition. Is that right or not?” said Agnelli.

lol, such a stupid thing to say

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seems like he doesnt care about meritocracy but big brands and prestige, meaning he is pushing hard for the super league where the "historic" big clubs can play eachother no matter what, wether they bad or not, to increase viewers.

Next up he will probably ask for no relegation system for this so called super league so it becomes a buddy buddy consortium like american sports league are.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Our growth is going to stagnate in Seria a and as a club. Compared with what other big clubs we are making way too little.
Seria a just has a low appeal this days, the FIGC which is run by dinosaurs, ugly stadiums etc. If things keep going this way I think we are going to reach our ceiling, comercial wise.
The greatest club in Italy and only 10th in revenue. It's a miracle we are competing with the rest of the pack.
A superleague wouldn't be bad. Besides the increased revenue we would be guaranteed to have the best games every week.
If they can make a league 1 and a league 2 with 3 or 4 clubs going up and down every year it would be great and it would actually crown the European champion In a definite manner.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Our growth is going to stagnate in Seria a and as a club. Compared with what other big clubs we are making way too little.
Seria a just has a low appeal this days, the FIGC which is run by dinosaurs, ugly stadiums etc. If things keep going this way I think we are going to reach our ceiling, comercial wise.
The greatest club in Italy and only 10th in revenue. It's a miracle we are competing with the rest of the pack.
A superleague wouldn't be bad. Besides the increased revenue we would be guaranteed to have the best games every week.
If they can make a league 1 and a league 2 with 3 or 4 clubs going up and down every year it would be great and it would actually crown the European champion In a definite manner.
Yeah I agree with that. It'll kill football as we know it, but we probably need it to survive.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah I agree with that. It'll kill football as we know it, but we probably need it to survive.
We play a lot of unappealing matches down a season. For supporters in Italy and the general Juve fan it might have meaning, but for the average viewer a Juve Sasuolo or Juve Cagliari just isn't very interesting.
Now imagine every week one of Juve real Juve barca Juve inter etc, I think we would forget our internal competition very quickly.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
“I have great respect for everything that Atalanta are doing, but without international history and thanks to just one great season, they had direct access into the primary European club competition. Is that right or not?” said Agnelli.

lol, such a stupid thing to say
he wants superleague obviously

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 43)