Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (33 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Is it only me or does this smell like ZZ?

The hurt and pain some people on this forum will feel will be too strong that other people will feel it through their screens. Let this happen, please.
If Mourinho gets fired they are going all in for ZZ.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He's very cut throat in his handlings when it comes to letting people go.
I like it. In fact, I don't think he's as cut throat as it's being made out. Just the right decisions.

Del Piero and Buffon were let go at the right time, the right way.

Re Marchisio, the club had to side with the coach, but he should've gotten a standing ovation at J Stadium before he left. My only small complaint.

(But I don't know if the above decisions had much to do with Agnelli or they were mostly Marotta.)

Club is moving in another direction, Marotta's contract isn't being renewed (he isn't being fired), younger Paratici is being promoted...don't see much wrong here either.

Compare this to Roma and Totti situation, and Totti has as much class as Dani Alves' pinky.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He's very cut throat in his handlings when it comes to letting people go.
That's how an effective head of a firm must operate in order for the firm to be successful.

Feelings don't earn the revenues that pay for the player signings and wages.

/brokenrecord

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Politics. But it's not surprising actually. Moratti probably won't want to hurt Inter. So everything he does to promote Serie A, will be in line with the big clubs.
moratti was one of the key figures behind calciopoli, his politics already damaged juventus. i wouldn't back him under any circumstances. they could have come to an agreement of some sort on past things with agnelli, who knows - but as things stand now, i consider moratti worse than anybody else in modern football.

enzo

May 14, 2012
moratti was one of the key figures behind calciopoli, his politics already damaged juventus. i wouldn't back him under any circumstances. they could have come to an agreement of some sort on past things with agnelli, who knows - but as things stand now, i consider moratti worse than anybody else in modern football.
What I want to say is, that he cannot solely promote Inter. Any general measures taken to favour Inter will benefit the other big clubs as well.
IMO he is the key figure behind calciopoli and not to be trusted. Of course he could make up another scandal and try to hurt Juventus. I just wanted to point out why AA is backing Moratti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)