Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (62 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Thanks for everything but if you are not cutting it anymore i cant be forced.

It is clear as water that this agnelli doesnt have what it takes to guide this team for many years. He doesnt have the formula other top teams have found to make their teams work in their own envireoment,

Go and focus on something else.... but Juventus is not your cup of tea anymore

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Thanks for everything but if you are not cutting it anymore i cant be forced.

It is clear as water that this agnelli doesnt have what it takes to guide this team for many years. He doesnt have the formula other top teams have found to make their teams work in their own envireoment,

Go and focus on something else.... but Juventus is not your cup of tea anymore
Surely he’ll get fired after this testimonial

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
What a waste of a season

He’s brought failure to this club after dismantling every component that helped him rebuild success.

If we don’t dominate Italy next season then big John should replace him.
Big John can't even pretend to care for 5 minutes during some photoshoot. Looks like a kid who got bird shit on his Jordans with his life being Jordans and JJ being bird shit

What JJ needs is Crazy Lapo

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Here's what should happen. As a forum we form a corporation, pool our money together, and gain ownership of the club through a hostile takeover. As we all know, not a single soul on God's green Earth knows more than the Tuz collective, we are far too powerful to be stopped. We'll bring this club back within the year, CL trophy within 2.

Of course from there we begin buying up land and buildings around Turin to house members, rename city to Tuzin. Members that receive a ban are physically removed from the city and sent to Elba for the duration of the ban, naturally.

I want Nedved's job though.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Here's what should happen. As a forum we form a corporation, pool our money together, and gain ownership of the club through a hostile takeover. As we all know, not a single soul on God's green Earth knows more than the Tuz collective, we are far too powerful to be stopped. We'll bring this club back within the year, CL trophy within 2.

Of course from there we begin buying up land and buildings around Turin to house members, rename city to Tuzin. Members that receive a ban are physically removed from the city and sent to Elba for the duration of the ban, naturally.

So, if they're permabanned, they'd be stuck on the island forever? :scared: Brutal.

How are we going to agree on which players to pursue? Who will handle the budget? There are so many questions, so many issues to be addressed, yet there are few answers.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
So, if they're permabanned, they'd be stuck on the island forever? :scared: Brutal.

How are we going to agree on which players to pursue? Who will handle the budget? There are so many questions, so many issues to be addressed, yet there are few answers.
I was actually thinking permabanned gets you hung from the rods at the stadium in order to send a message but this is open for discussion of course.

Forum poll in player threads for purchases. I have some names in mind, but more will be revealed at next month's town hall meeting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I was actually thinking permabanned gets you hung from the rods at the stadium in order to send a message but this is open for discussion of course.

Forum poll in player threads for purchases. I have some names in mind, but more will be revealed at next month's town hall meeting.
I don't like democracy. It's a flawed system. Muricans will just try and procure more Murican players, and we'll suck even more :sigh: :sad:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

All jokes aside There are DAOs out there doing this already

I contribute to Krause house who’s mission is to purchase an NBA team. Governance etc will be handled by a smart contract. We just purchased stake in a Big3 team for starters.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
What a waste of a season

He’s brought failure to this club after dismantling every component that helped him rebuild success.

If we don’t dominate Italy next season then big John should replace him.
It’s all part of ‘the project’

Agnelli has just been a disaster in the last 4 years. From hiring and firing coaches with no real plan, poor boardroom decisions, terrible selection of members of the board and the complete disaster that was the super league. He’s just been terrible in all that he has done.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
All jokes aside There are DAOs out there doing this already

I contribute to Krause house who’s mission is to purchase an NBA team. Governance etc will be handled by a smart contract. We just purchased stake in a Big3 team for starters.
Is there a specific goal in mind for it? Or is it just to own one? Buying the Knicks will potentially save the lives of millions.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Is there a specific goal in mind for it? Or is it just to own one? Buying the Knicks will potentially save the lives of millions.
Fan owned club with a smart contract as the mechanism for governance, club ops, etc. ultimately grow fan base and the game.

Too bad Dolan will never sell. The closest we are right now are the Pelicans and some G-league teams.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I started getting into football with my brother. Both of us picked out Real Madrid at first, then I changed my mind and picked Juventus :lol:
Back in 2000, I randomly bought an Italy Del Piero jersey ONLY because they didn't have a France Zidane one, so I figured meh it's another blue no. 10 jersey with a cool-ass name, the rest is history :D

Tho both of them were at Juve back then, so I guess Juve was my destiny either way, but I did cry in that Euro2000 final like a modafucka.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 58)