Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (57 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
On what grounds? Lets not get into a panic mode. We have never intended to leave Serie A. This false narrative obviously took roots everywhere. It wasnt national league vs SL, but CL vs SL.
Wouldn't be surprised if point was to make a league and eventually leave these. 20 clubs, eh? 4-5 to be relegated and some can join. After this fiasco it wouldn't really surprise me.

Anyway, I think we'll receive quite a lot of damage from this. And I think AA is really in a fucked up position. In case he leaves I'm really scared who takes his place, because if it's somebody incompetent then we're really fucked.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Anyone else feel like we maybe don't have the full story here yet? Maybe more will come out over the following days?

I don't know what it could be, no idea but it seems hard to believe it went this far, that they secured financing etc :boh:

I just don't get it.

Mar 10, 2009
Anyone else feel like we maybe don't have the full story here yet? Maybe more will come out over the following days?

I don't know what it could be, no idea but it seems hard to believe it went this far, that they secured financing etc :boh:

I just don't get it.
Perez is a snake. He'll find a way as he is hooked up with the correct people. Imagine a mini league which includes just the Serie A teams and Madrid and Barcelona lol. I actually wouldnt mind it at all if it means we still remained in the CL. This could be our way of catching up to EPL in terms of wealth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 39)