Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (78 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It killed competition. Having the same 15 teams guarantee the big payout every season just means they didn't need to try anymore and was going to actually decrease competition since there was no consequences to doing badly. That's not what football is about.
From 2024 teams with Europan history still get a free pass to the CL if they don't finish in the required league positions any ways, so whats the difference?

The worst argument I've read from an English fan, probably about 4 years old he said European super league IS a replacement of the domestic league, why do you think it's called a league? Stupid idiot whats the champions league then? :sergio:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Elvin takes cringe to whole new level, swallows anything.

No wonder he also loves the "new" JJ logo.
Ok we get it, you want everything to stay exactly the same: be forever dominated sportively by Real and financially by EPL. Enjoy!

Sorry for wanting change for my club stuck in an archaic shithole of a league with zero hope.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
You realize there is still no official withdrawal of the oroje
Ok we get it, you want everything to stay exactly the same be always dominated sportively by Real and financially by EPL. Enjoy.

Sorry for wanting change for my club stuck in an archaic shithole of a league with zero hope.
Just win the CL ffs.

No one preventing you from winning these CL finals.

What I say now is very controversial, but I'm quite sure most of you lot wouldn't want these changes if you won the CL in 2015 and 2017.

I understand Serie A is frustrating, but this is not the solution, at least for now. The future maybe, but not now.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Just win the CL ffs.

What I say now is very controversial, but I'm quite sure most of you lot wouldn't want these changes if you won the CL in 2015 and 2017.

I understand Serie A is frustrating, but this is not the solution, at least for now. The future maybe, but not now.
No dude. Even if we won CL. We are struggling way too much because of our league and it gets worse every year.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Just win the CL ffs.

must be so nice being Bayern in a league where everyone bend over and gift players for fun :D
Juventus,Inter and Milan gave 1b in 7years to Serie A clubs for players.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Just win the CL ffs.

real madrid won more cl's than any other club. they were still in.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
must be so nice being Bayern in a league where everyone bend over and gift players for fun :D
Juventus,Inter and Milan gave 1b in 7years to Serie A clubs for players.
How come if we play in such a shit league with now competition that we won in 2013 and last year? Doesn't make sense do it?

These talks about the players doesn't make any sense and hide the actual problem regarding this. Bayern doesn't have the best players in all positions compared to all other teams in the world.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Anyway I will try not to post more about this matter concerning the Super League, seems you people and I disagree way too much about it.

Then it's best just to agree to disagree.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
How come if we play in such a shit league with now competition that we won in 2013 and last year? Doesn't make sense do it?

These talks about the players doesn't make any sense and hide the actual problem regarding this. Bayern doesn't have the best players in all positions compared to all other teams in the world.
well you're clearly blessed :D holy and mighty! had your war at it and all is going down.
By the way why are you still here? isn't time to GET THE FUCK OUT and masturbate in bayernforum.com?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)